Grenade.

(Charlie's POV)

I stood in a familiar room I recognized as the closet in the bedroom I use to sleep in, in Sandra's apartment. I felt useless, and stupid as I stood there hiding. I don't even remember why I was in trouble, then again, with Sandra I could blink and it would be enough to beat the shit out of me.

I heard laughing from the hall and I knew she was getting close. As the laughing became more prominent I realized it was a different laugh.

She opened the door and dragged me out by my hair, she threw me against the wall and I yelped. "Please stop!" I screamed. 

"I never should have kept you around." She said as she smashed my head against the wall.

I cried but I felt no tears, my face must be numb by now, she turned me around and held her hand up to strike "Demi, DEMI PLEASE!" I screamed as her hand struck me multble times. "Demi stop! DEMI STOP, STOP PLEASE DEMI I'M SORRY!" Next thing I knew she was shaking my shoulders.

"Charlie, stop, Charlie wake up! Charlie nothings happening, wake up!" Demi shook. "Charlie!" Demi sounded worried. I squeezed my eyes shut.

When I opened my eyes I saw that I was in my bunk on the tour bus, I looked over to see Demi and flinched causing Demi to gasp. "What happened?" Demi went to grab my hand but I pulled away.

"I don't know." I mumbled. "You just wouldn't stop." 

"I wouldn't stop? Wouldn't stop what?" 

"Hitting me, over and over, and over. You said you never should have kept me." I looked at the bed sheets and played with the leather bracelet on my wrist. "It's probably my worst nightmare."

I felt the bed move in a bit as Demi climbed on, she plopped next to me and wrapped her arms around me. I leaned into her, finally realizing it was all a dream and I'm safe. "Charlie, I would never, ever do anything to hurt you. You're my number one priorety at all times." Demi rubbed my back "I think we should see someone about these nightmares of yours."

"What? Are you saying I'm crazy?" I asked.

"No, no nothing like that! I went to therapy sessions, they are not for people who are crazy. Just people who need a little help." Demi explained. "I think that it'll be good for you."

"If that's what you want." I said, "What time is it?"

"Half pass six in the morning." Demi said. "We have to go to the arena soon, for technical rehearsals and stuff. I'm going to leave a bit earlier than everyone else, so if you want you can come with me or the rest of the girls can come here and you can spend time with them."

"I'll stay here, I don't feel like going anywhere yet." I told her. "Dems?"

"Yeah?" She asked as she started climbing off the bed.

"I love you."

Demi turned towards me and smiled "I love you too, I'll send the girls over okay?" I nodded and got up, hugged Demi saying goodbye, then I ran to the bathroom brushed my teeth, put on the clothes I brought in with me (a 5 Seconds Of Summer shirt, jeans, and a pair of combat boots.) I brushed out my hair, then went into the living room. I lay on the couch with my headphones in, Teenagers by My Chemical Romance was playing and I nodded my head along to the beat. Soon the girls came in and I took out my headphones to say hello.

"Hey Charlie, we're all gonna go out for breakfast, Demi and Nick have tour stuff to do in the arena but we're free and hungry. Wanna come?" Jesy asked.

"Nah I'm not hungry." I lied, I was starving, but I didn't need more calories piling up in my body. Since Demi wasn't here no one could stop me from not eating. "You guys have fun."