For The Love Of A Daughter.

A/N Hey guys! Okay so I am going to fast forward time and stuff, just a warning. This is going to be a short chapter to kind of catch things up to speed. Remember some things in fanfics are not true, example I am not sure if Wilmer and Demi are still dating, and Charlie definitely does not exist.

(Demi's POV)

I can't believe how fast time has gone, it's been almost six months since I have had Charlie, and today it's been a year since my dad died. I sat down on my couch watching the ID channel and I could feel tears leaving my eyes. Even if my dad was mean, and a drunk he was still my dad. He still loved me, and I still loved him, and felt bad for him. Now that he's gone I wish I had spent more time with him, those few years I spent ignoring him could have been when he needed me most. But the more I thought about it the more I was angry, at him and myself for different reasons.

"Mom?" I heard Charlie's voice. She has finally stopped calling me Demi, and now calls me mom or mama. "Are you okay?" Charlie came over and sat next to me on the couch.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just been a year since my dad died, I just needed to cry a bit." I explained. "What are your plans for the day?" I asked wiping my eyes.

"Well we were all gonna go over to Hailey and Drew's and play Left 4 Dead." Charlie told me.

"Okay, when are you leaving? Do you need me to drop you and Daniel off?" I asked, she has been spending a lot of time with her friends, especially now that school is out.

"Daniel's mom said she'd get me around noon." I nodded, I missed having Charlie Demi time but I was happy she had friends, and since she found friends she has been doing better with eating, losing the urge to cut, and according to Dr. Taylor she has been doing a lot better in therapy.

It was 10 am so Charlie ran upstairs to take a shower, I kind of just lay there until I felt my phone buzz. "Hello?" I said not bothering to look at caller ID. I had a feeling it was Natalie.

"Hola Hermosa." I heard Wilmer's voice.

"Wilmer, hi, how are you?" I asked.

"Well I was fine, I haven't been on any social media lately but I was just a few seconds ago. When did you have a party? Why wasn't I invited?" Wilmer asked sternly. "I just saw a tweet from that Niall guy for flashback friday and its you and him, and he said something about a party."

I took a deep breath, "Wilmer it was three months ago, Nick and Joe threw the party I just hosted it, they invited everyone I had no say."

"Well you still could have invited me." Wilmer retorted. "I haven't seen or heard from you in forever. What are we even doing anymore?" Wilmer threw at me.

I was quiet for a while. "I'm sorry." Was all I could think of to say.

"You're sorry? You're sorry that you have a party with two guys one of which you used to date, hang out with a bunch of guys, two you use to flirt with,  and don't even invite me the guy you are dating?"

"I have other things on my mind right now Wilmer, I don't have time for this." I rolled my eyes.

"Time for this conversation or this relationship?" Wilmer asked.

"Both." I said angrily and hung up the phone. I got up and looked around the room. So much for an easy relaxing day off.

Two hours have passes and Charlie ran down the stairs, gave me a hug, kissed my cheek and said "Bye mom!"

I was all alone in the house. No one but me and my feelings. That's when my friend Holly called asking if I wanted to hang out with her and Caroline. Not wanting to be alone I jumped at the chance and went out as soon as possible, letting all my thoughts from the morning go.