Introducing Me.

(Demi's POV)

 I woke up to Charlie shaking my shoulder, she was wearing clothes instead of pajamas so I figured she was going out. Again. "What?" I asked.

"It's half pass noon, I'm going to the movies with Hailey." Charlie told me. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, what about Drew and Daniel?" 

"It's their eight months so they're spending the day together. Are you sure you're okay? You don't seem to be yourself lately." 

"I'm fine, have fun with Hailey." I assured her. She just nodded then gave me a hug. 

"I love you mom, I'll see you later okay?" 

"I love you too." I kissed her cheek and watched her leave my room, heard her feet go down the stairs then the front door shut as she left the house. Again. I don't know what was going on with me, I just didn't want to do anything lately. I was so comfortable in my bed and I didn't want to move if not needed. I felt a pain in my chest that I couldn't describe and I couldn't help but feel guilty about the reason for the pain. I let my eyes close and took deep breaths as I lay on my back, just wanting to clear my head. I knew I had to get up. I knew I had to start my day. I really don't want to. I really don't.

I felt a buzzing sensation under my shoulder and groaned as I rolled over to answer my phone, why do I always get calls in the morning? Wait... It's noon, never mind. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, Demi, it's Niall, I was wondering if maybe you'd want to hang out today." I heard the Irish accent fill my ear.

"Hey Niall, sure, do you want to just come over? I don't really feel like going out, so just come on by." I told him thankful for a reason to get up. I wrestled my sheets for my release then stripped from my pajama's and took a quick shower. When I got out I just threw on a pair of jeans and a red flannel. I went downstairs and sat on my couch waiting. 

When Niall finally did show up he and I kind of just sat on my couch in silence for a while. I finally got a little more comfortable and leaned my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and let his head lean on mine. "I'm tired." Was all I could think of to say.

"You can sleep if you want to, I don't mind being used as a pillow by such a pretty head like yours." Niall flirted.

"Friends Niall. Friends." I warned him, taking this as a cue to sit back upright. Niall bit at the inside of his cheek and stared at me, his piercing gray-blue eyes following my brown ones. "I don't have time for a relationship right now." 

"But if you did, do you think we'd have a chance?" Niall wondered.

"I don't know." I answered honestly. I liked Niall, as a friend and as more than a friend. But I feel that if we went any further our friendship would sink like the titanic. 

"Can I borrow your guitar?" Niall asked, I nodded and he got up and grabbed the guitar I kept in the living room. He sat back down and started strumming a tune that was familiar to me, he smiled at me then took a deep breath. "I've never been that kind of guy, not many girls catch my eye, but when I saw you, I just knew you were something special.

"I like the colors, and the way you flip your hair, it overwhelms me when I'm not prepared, and when I'm near you, my heart runs 5k meters. I really like the way you think and the way you say my na--ee-aa-ee-ame." I realized he changed the lyrics to Introducing Me from Camp Rock 2 and I giggled.

"If you don't know what I know then I'll tell ya, there's a part you don't show and I wanna see everything, please remember that I've asked for this, I'll try to pass the test with the rest, it's not easy to impress when you dress so pretty, yeah you're on my brain, in my heart, and I asked for this, for my pursuing, probably confusing, I hope it's amusing, introducing Demi.