I Miss You.

(Demi's POV)

I sat on the couch of my house, Anarchy's head in my lap and his body sprawled out on the couch. He really missed Charlie. I really missed Charlie. I got up, making Anarchy sit upright on the couch, his collar jingling with the movement of his head. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle, then pushed myself up onto the counter. I don’t know why sitting on counters, tables, and the tops of couches was just a huge enjoyment in my life. 

I groaned as I looked at the clock. I had to go into the studio in a few minutes, we are trying to write and record more songs for the next album. Besides since I don't have Charlie around to take care of anymore I have more time for work. I love singing and I love my work but today was one of those ‘I don’t want to do anything all day’ kind of days. I ran upstairs and grabbed my purse, then headed back downstairs and climbed into my car. I was lucky that Anarchy didn’t chew anything, it gave me the freedom to leave without worry. 

When I got into the studio I automatically sat down on the couch and grabbed a pen and pad of paper. “Okay, so what are we doing?” I asked. 

“We are trying to write some of your songs.” Nick answered sarcastically. I really appreciated having Nick here to help me write, he, Joe, and Kevin are like brothers to me and it’s a lot of fun hanging out and working with him. I feel like if he wasn’t here it would be a lot harder.

I laughed “Well do you have any ideas?” 

“Hey it’s your album, I’m just helping.” Nick shrugged.

“Thanks for the help Dick Jonas.” I shoved his shoulder and he shoved me back, Nick and I started shoving each other until finally I shoved him hard enough that he fell off the couch and I started cackling. 

“Dammit Dems!” Nick said as he got back up. “Why don’t we write a song about how mean you are to your friends?”

"I am not mean to my friends Jerry Curl, my friends are mean to me." I crossed my arms.

"Natalie, is Demi mean to you?" Nick asked my friend/assistant.

Natalie looked at me with a straight face and said "All the fucking time."

"You know what, fuck you guys, I'll just write my songs myself, all about how mean my friends are when I give them nothing but love and compassion." I joked.

"What are you gonna call it? Shit full of lies?" Natalie asked.

"Oh shut up!" I laughed. My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID: Timberline Knolls. "No seriously shut up!" I called excitedly. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, is this Demi Lovato?" A voice asked.

"This is, may I ask who's calling?" I wondered, confused on why it wasn't Charlie.

"This is Cathy with Timberline Knolls. We would just like to remind you that on Saturday, the fifth, you are allowed to visit your daughter Charlie. I would also like to report that your daughter is doing well, and has even made a friend, Charlie is a very sweet young lady I might add." Cathy told me.

"Oh well thank you very much for your call, it's great that you guys keep loved ones updated. Thank you very much, it was lovely talking to you, have a nice day." I was about to hang up but then I added "Oh, and can you tell Charlie that I will see her Saturday and that I miss and love her."