Late Night.

(Demi's POV) 

"Charlie let's go!" I yelled to the whole hotel room, that kid is gonna make me late and traffic sucks in NYC.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Charlie said as she came down the stairs.. "Mama I can't find my red Converse." 

"You left them in the car now let's go." We rushed out of the hotel and got in my car, we drove off and I turned the radio on, lightly humming along to the song that was on.

"Mom where are we even goi-" I put my hand over Charlie's mouth as the song changed to Lego House by Ed Sheeran. I felt Charlie lick my hand and I quickly pulled away and wiped my hand on her shirt, then returning my attention to the road and the music. 

When the song ended Charlie just looked at me. "Hey, when Ed Sheeran is on you shut your mouth, remember that. Now what do you want to know kiddo?"

"Where are we going?" Charlie laughed.

"We are going to be on TV tonight. Or at least I am, Jimmy might ask you to come out too, but only if you want to. If you do I have something nice in the back you can wear." I told her. Charlie gave me a look that I saw out of the corner of my eye. "Yes, you do have to change if you want to meet Jimmy and be on TV, you have to wear something a little nice and not a Florida shirt and Converse." I laughed. Charlie just rolled her eyes. "So you wanna go on or not?"

"I'm sorry hun, but to quote you: Who says I can't wear my Converse with my dress?" Charlie sassed.

"I never said you couldn't just not the red ones." I suggested.

"I also left my black ones in the car." Charlie giggled. 

"So is that a yes?" I asked. Charlie nodded as we pulled into the studio where Late Night with Jimmy Fallon is filmed. I went through security and parked my car in guest parking. Charlie and I got out of the car, I grabbed the bag with the clothes I brought for Charlie and I and we entered the building. 

 When we got to my dressing room I sent Charlie to the bathroom to change into the clothes I brought her and I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled from the couch. Soon I saw Jimmy Fallon enter the room arms out and smiling like his normal idiot self. "Jimmy!" I smiled and got up to hug him. Jimmy has been a good friend of mine for a while, he's just so goofy and sweet.

"Demi!" Jimmy mocked my tone and I hit his shoulder lightly. "So where is your munchkin?" 

"She's changing in the bathroom, what's up with you Jimmy? Long time no see." 

"Nothing much, you know the typical Jimmy life. What about you babe, how ya feelin?" Jimmy winked.

"I'm doing good." I nodded. "Now leave, I have to change for your show!"  Jimmy hugged me and kissed my cheek, then walked out the door. Charlie walked out in a nice dress that was black and white striped from the waist up and from the waist down flowy and black to the knees, and her black Coverse. To top it off she kept the black fedora she was wearing earlier on and she looked adorable "See I told you your red Converse wouldn't match, besides, be happy it's a cute dress." I laughed.  I kissed her forehead "You look so pretty."

Charlie smiled and rolled her eyes "Go change mom."

I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom and changed into a black dress that was mid-thigh and only had one sleeve on the right side that went to your elbow. Going up the sleeve was a line of gold studs then on the left side from the hip down were gold studs. I put on black heels and walked out of the bathroom. "So Charlie how do I look?"

"With your eyes Mom." Charlie joked.

"I'm serious." I giggled.

Charlie smiled and said "Well according to my eyes you look smokin', but if your eyes don't work maybe you should get that checked out." I waltzed over and hit Charlie in the back of the head lightly. "How do you think Anarchy is going to do in the house all alone?"