Skyscraper.

(Demi's POV)

I sat next to Charlie on the couch, Charlie grabbed the remote and changed the channel "Hey! I was watching that! We were just about to find out who the killer is!" I said, she changed from the ID channel to Fox.

"First of all, you already watched that episode, you know it was the sister-in-law, and secondly Camila told me I should watch X-Factor for some reason, and there is a marathon of the entire last season on now." Charlie told me.

"I'm sorry young lady, I am your mothe-" I started laughing "Why does Camila want you to watch X-Factor?"

"I don't know she just texted me telling me I should watch it, so we are going to watch X-Factor once this stupid commercial ends." She shrugged. "And don't try and be firm with me, we both know you don't have authority."

I grabbed her sides and began tickling her, she squealed and squirmed "What don't I have?"

"Nothing! I take it back, now stop! The show is on!" She squealed and I let go. The show came on and we saw Mario Lopez talking to a contestant.

"Oh I remember him! He was okay, he needs to open his voice and gain more confidence when he performs." I said.

"You watch this show?" Charlie asked while still looking at the TV.

"Well... sure." I laughed. Charlie leaned her head on my shoulder and soon the boy walked on the stage.

"Hello! My name is Danny Jones, I am 16 years old, and I will be singing Radioactive by Imagine Dragons." The contestant said. The camera changed view to the judge table and I watched as Charlie's face turned to shock as she saw me whispering something in Brittany Spears' ear.

"YOU'RE A JUDGE?" Charlie shouted.

I laughed and nodded as Charlie called Camila, they both started talking and soon she found out Fifth Harmony, Little Mix and Cher Lloyd all came from X-Factor. Soon Charlie got off the phone and looked at me strangely. "What?" I asked.

"You're a singer and now you're a judge on a TV show, what else are you a movie star too?" She joked. I just pressed my lips together. "Seriously!?!"

"Well, not movies, I mean I have been in a few minor movies. But I was mainly in TV shows." I said.

"Really!?! We have to watch those movies and the TV shows!" Charlie said "What TV shows were you on?"

"Well it all started when me and my bestie Selena were on Barney, then we both went on to Disn-" Someone knocked on the door and I stopped. I looked pass the archway into the living room towards the front door. "That can't be Mr. Doyle can it? We're back in Calie now." I wondered out loud. I got up and opened the opened the door slightly.

"Hola Hermosa." I heard a voice. His voice. I opened the door all the way and wrapped my arms around my boyfriend Wilmer.

"Wilmer! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well I knew you had a today off before you had to head to San Jose so I knew I had to see you, plus I heard one of your body guards hit on you and I wanted to show him you already have me." Wilmer kissed my head and we both walked into the living room together. "Hola Charlie, I have heard a lot about you from Demi."

"Hi." Charlie smiled "What's your name?"

Wilmer looked a bit confused "I haven't had time to explain to her our relationship, or anything like that." I told him.

"Three weeks is a long time for possible explanations." Wilmer fake smiled at me.

"Well I'm sorry, we've been pretty busy, you know, in court and shit." I fake smiled back. "Anyways, Charlie this is my boyfriend Wilmer."