Woman Of Constant Anxiety.

(Charlie's POV)

It's been two weeks since we left California, I know Demi heard everything from my conversation with Sandra, but she hasn't said anything. She just looks at me differently; which is worse. It's almost like she pities me or something, and I do not want to be pitied. Just loved.

Daniel and I have been texting almost non-stop and I really like him, when I asked the Fifth Harmony girls if they thought he was flirting (since they're closest to my age group) they said yes and all started fangirling over it, and started saying something about ships and Charniel. Whatever that means.

I don't know how I feel about Daniel flirting with me. I mean, I like him, I like him a lot, and he makes me feel happy and special. But on the other hand, I'll probably end up hurting him. I'm nothing but baggage, and who would want to date a depressed slut?

All these things ran a race around my mind as I sat on the couch. It's 2 am and I can't sleep. The TV was on low so I didn't wake Demi, The Breakfast Club was on ABC Family and it was pretty good so far, but I'm less than 30 minutes in. Demi has been having a hard time sleeping since we met with Sandra. I think she's started having nightmares. I hate knowing that they're because of me.

I heard a noise, a crash and a "Fuck!" and knew Demi was up, "What are you doing up?" I heard her ask.

"Couldn't sleep, plus there is an 80's movie marathon on ABC Family." I told her.

"Well we're almost to Tampa, I can't sleep," More like she had another nightmare. "and you should never watch good movies like that on ABC Family." Demi plopped down next to me and grabbed the remote turning on Netflix. "We're going to watch it properly, so all the inappropriate parts are not cut out."

I laughed and got up to make popcorn. "So how are you and Daniel?" Demi asked raising her eyebrows.

"We're fine, the Fifth Harmony girls think he is flirting with me, and they think he likes me." I said.

"That's so cute! That's good right?" Demi asked. "Do you like him?"

"I do, but I don't know if it would work out." I told her honestly. "With your tour schedule, our age difference, and the fact that he could be using me because you're famous, it just doesn't seem plausible." I lied and sat down with Demi, a large bowl of popcorn in my hands. Anarchy jumped up and sat in Demi's lap, I wonder what he'll do when he becomes too big for that.

Demi started the movie and we sat there like a family watching a movie, until we dosed off.

-

"WAKE UP!" I heard a group of female voices scream, and soon I felt silly string cover my body. Demi and I screamed, and laughed at our tour-mates, Demi stole two of the cans of silly string and sprayed the girls back. I felt arms grab me and pull me off the couch and out of the tour bus. I soon realized my kidnappers were Cher and Jesy.

"What are you guys doing?" I screamed, they just laughed and ran. "At least put me down!" Cher let me off her shoulder but took my hand firmly, Jesy did the same with my right hand. We walked to the arena that we must have parked in since sometime this morning. "What time is it?" I asked.

"It's eight in the morning, we arrived in Tampa around four." Jesy answered. "We have to be on stage to rehearse in a while, so we are leaving Demi something to find. It's pay back for blowing up at us."

"That was almost three weeks ago!" I said.

"We have been planning this for this specific arena. Besides revenge is a dish best served cold." Cher laughed. "Since I am not performing tonight, I will be on Charlie watch." I just rolled my eyes and giggled.