c h a p t e r 12 | we're not safe

C H A P T E R  12 | WE'RE NOT SAFE

C H A P T E R 12 | WE'RE NOT SAFE

My mother decided to sleep over and I almost felt like telling her to leave but I couldn't be that rude. Could I? The only upside was waking up to a good breakfast, how I've missed those.

"Good morning." She grins. "I made your favorite."

"Who said it was my favorite anymore?" I said sliding onto the stool chair. In front of me sat a plate of blueberry waffles and eggs. Yep my favorite.

"Please Elaina give-"

"I'm gonna check the mailbox." I said knowing we never get mail but it was just some excuse to get out of there. I walked out into the hallway to see two men standing in the hallway. I walked over to the small mailbox trying to listen to their conversation.

"Is that her?" One of them whispered.

The other nodded before they both turned around and I got to see there faces. It was Julian and Martin those two security guards from before. "Spying on me?" I asked.

They stood quietly watching. "Did Will send you?" I asked trying to get them to speak. "Haze?" My voice went lower. "Of course he did."

I walked back inside and stormed off into my room where I started grabbing out and outfit.

"Where are you off to in such a hurry?" My mom says entering my doorway.

"Nowhere." I said.

"I'm going with you."

"No you aren't I have business to take of." I tell her.

"Did you forget Elaina?" She asks. "I'm just as stubborn as you are, I'm going."

We headed out of the apartment Martin and Julian following along behind us once again over to Hazes dorm room where we'd have a little, chat.

"I like the blonde on you. We'd almost look like sisters." Eliza mentions.

Eww. No.

"College?" Elizabeth says staring up at the building.

"Yeah it's a place where kids go after high school y'know instead of becoming a gang leader?" I sarcastically replied.

We went up to Hazes floor knocking on his door like the angry girl I was in that moment. "What the hell!" I said once I saw that gorgeous tired looking face of his. I hate him!