c h a p t e r 11 | are first time

C H A P T E R  11 | ARE FIRST TIME

"Now can you tell me what those people said?" I asked Haze hoping he'll just stop being and asshole and tell me already. "Seemed important."

"Don't you have anyone else to annoy?" He groans.

I quickly stepped in front of him putting my hand out to stop him which makes him roll his eyes at me.

"I won't ask again." I cleared my throat. "What did they say?"

"You think I'm scared of a girl?" He hisses.

I chuckled. "You didn't forget I have a weapon right? What makes you think it's not on me?"

"You don't have the guts to pull that trigger."

Doubting me again Grey? His friends step away from are argument clearly getting afraid. "I want to help with whatever the hell you've gotten yourself into."

"We don't need your help."

"Haze." Quinn says. "Just let her finish."

His eyes stare down at mine before he parts those perfect lips and speaks. "This was your decision. Just remember that."

I nodded, this guy was oblivious to what I've been apart of before. "Now will you tell me what the hell is going on?"

"Of course princess." He smirks.

"What was that look?" I asked his friends who then smirked at me as well. These boys were weird, I kinda liked it.

"Dalebrook High the reason for all these disappearances and murders all they've ever cared about is taking over Riverson."

That's not true but okay go on.

"So what did v- the guy you were speaking to what did he say?" I said correcting myself before I slipped.

"Vincent? He's trying to impress his father thinking that if he gets rid of people like us he'll  have a better opportunity taking Riverson so he can become the gang leader."

"Vincent is a tricky guy he loves playing games."

Yes I know that for a fact.

"So Vincent is trying to kill you guys?" I said.

Sure sounds like the crazy ideas he comes up with.

"Whatever he has planned we're ready for it."

"Haze is the best fighter around well except for that blonde chick." Jaime laughs.

"I knew she was a girl all along, that's why I went easy?" Haze admits which is a total lie.

The bell rings ending this strange talk we've had. Before I can split from the trio I felt a firm grip hold me back from doing so.