c h a p t e r 21 | wash your mouth

C H A P T E R  21 | WASH YOUR MOUTH

I could hear Charlie Puth singing that line in the song, I know I'll regret this when I'm sober. I didn't care, it wasn't the first time I'd done something a little bad not that this was bad.

I felt my arms snake around his neck and we both laughed about something from weeks ago. "I'm happy you came." I told him.

"You sorta threatened me to." He replies.

My fingers ran through his soft messy hair as we sat alone on that bench outside. "Your stubborn." I shrugged. "I had to threaten you."

"I didn't mind it." He whispers into my ear. Making me let out a loose chuckle cause it sorta tickled.

I pulled my head back looking into his eyes getting lost again. I felt Haze leaning forward as he looked down at my lips. Was this really happening. Was this the moment I'd feel that magical feeling and butterflies like they say in the movies. Of course at one point I felt that with Vince but that was long gone. Why am I thinking of Vince when I'm about to kiss Haze Grey? Stop!

I felt his lips crash onto mine.

Slowly moving in sync with me I kissed him back harder tightly holding onto him. He seemed to like it.

"Would you rather make out for everyone to see or go make out in Quinn's parents bedroom?" Haze asked quirking up and eyebrow. Did he even have to ask?

He pulled me along through the house and of course we got those devious glares and snickers.

Haze slammed the door behind him locking it before quickly grabbing my waist and picking me up from the ground. I wrapped my legs around him as are lips made there way back to each other. Haze gently put me down on the soft white duvet cover moving his lips to my neck.

I let out a soft whimper as he bit the skin beneath his lips. He clearly knew how to make a girl happy. Duh you idiot this guys the bad boy player of Riverson and your the idiot falling for his tricks.

"Haze! Elaina!" We heard Quinn screaming from the other side of the door. I sat up from the bed and Haze looked clearly annoyed.

"What?" Haze said answering the door.

"Cmon remember I said not in my parents bedroom." Quinn sighed.

"We were just talking."

"Talking sure, make sure your parents don't see that talking all over your neck." Quinn points out. "Now get out and do this somewhere else."

"Great my dad will freak if he sees this." I said looking at myself in the bathroom mirror. He will freak won't he Elaina, I'll just say there from Vincent that'll show em.

Oh my mischievous ways.

"Yeah I don't know how my mom will feel about those either." Haze says a nervous look spreading across his face.