c h a p t e r 39 | damn haze grey

C H A P T E R  39 | DAMN HAZE GREY

C H A P T E R 39 | DAMN HAZE GREY

It was finally the weekend. No parties this time I was done with that. For now. Graduation, it was only a few weeks away leaving prom next week. Haze and I decided to go shopping looking for a suitable dress and tux. After some browsing I'd finally picked out the perfect dress but you'll just have to wait to see it.

"So you're still going through with this fight?" Haze mentions.

I nodded. "I can't back out you know what happens?"

"I still can't believe you were Lucky. Do you know how many times I thought about you? As weird as the may sound."

I chuckle. "Thought about me? Why?"

"I lost to a girl?" He says. "Not just any girl my future girlfriend."

I shrugged. "I see your point."

My phone buzzing catches are attention it was a text from and unknown number.

"Saturday? That's prom night?" I told Haze in shock that whoever this was, definitely Rebecca decided to make the rules? "In Walker territory?"

"I told you this was a bad idea." Haze says pulling into his driveway I could see my bike still parked in the same spot from yesterday. "You know I can't go back there. This is what she wants."

"Bitch." I cursed under my breath slamming the car door behind me.

"Hey don't take it out on my car." Haze teases.

"Great." I said as my phone began ringing again. I looked down to see Vince's caller ID. "Vince? What's up?"

"I think you better get back here, gangs gone wild talking about this fight and the Walkers are here."

I gulped down. What could they possibly want?

"I'll be there soon." I said hanging up.

"What was that all about?" Haze asks.