c h a p t e r 07 | elaina was attacked

C H A P T E R  07 | ELAINA WAS ATTACKED

Haze was surprised to see Gregg and Vince in are room. I was surprised the three managed to stay quiet for at least a few seconds until fists would be thrown around.

"Ugh? What's going on?" He says curiously walking over to us. I stood up worried this could go horribly wrong because when does it ever go right?

"Yeah why are you here again?" I quirked up and eyebrow staring at Vince who was licking off the excess glaze from his fingers.

"We're all friends here right?" Vince grins. "Friends do favors right?"

I can see Haze already clenching his fists. They were clearly not friends.

"Can I stay in your dorm for a bit?" Vince finally blurts out? "Just until you guys do whatever you gotta do?"

"No." Haze laughs. "You think I'd honestly let you stay in my dorm? Good luck with that."

Vince shrugs as Haze turns back around to sit on the bed. "Fine then I'll just stay here."

"You're not staying here." I said crossing my arms over my chest. "What made you think this was a good idea?"

"Let me remind you, my sister is a crazy bitch!"

I start rolling my eyes.

"Wanna know another thing. Remember that one time my heart stopped so suddenly? It was Val she tried suffocating me with a pillow! I sleep with my eyes open now!"

Fuck.

"C'mon Elaina? Help me out here."

There went that small part of me that was saying okay and the other half saying hell no. Vince has put me through a lot of things but me being that caring friend, I would always be there for him especially if his psycho sister is after are blood.

"Okay." I mutter. I try my best to avoid any eye contact with Haze. Who knows how this will end?

Vince went out to grab his bags preparing for his stay. Meanwhile Gregg had left and Haze wasn't speaking to me.

"Can you at least talk to me?" I said watching as he made his way toward the bathroom.

"There's nothing to talk about." Haze shrugs nonchalantly. I roll my eyes at his stubbornness, I couldn't get rid of Vince even if I tried.

"Haze." I said stopping the door from closing on me. "You can't honestly be mad at me? Are you forgetting you also went behind my back letting in that guy Will whom I know nothing about?" I argued.

"At least Will doesn't plan on living with us." He says. "I'm throwing him in the dorm. Now if you'll excuse me." Haze began slowly pushing me out of the doorway where he closed the door shut.