c h a p t e r 36 | chicks are hot

C H A P T E R  36 | CHICKS ARE HOT

I woke the next day completely undressed alone in Haze's bed. I began remembering last nights events that instantly brought a smile to my face. I sat up grabbing the first shirt I saw lying on the floor. It was clearly one of Hazes because it was rather large on me and more like a dress.

"Good morning." Haze says walking in. His chest was bare wearing nothing but sweats. I was standing up now for him to pull me by my waist up against him.

"I haven't brush my teeth." I said pushing away from his hold.

"Come here." He says pulling me back and leaning in for a kiss. "You taste just the same." He smirks making me hold back a smile so I roll my eyes instead.

"Did your mom come back last night?" I asked trying to find my clothes spread throughout his room.

"No and I don't wanna know why either." Haze shakes his head trying to escape the thought. "I should call her."

"Hey umm do you still have those extra boxes of mine?" I asked hoping to find some clothes inside them. Haze nods as he brings his phone to his ear so I leave him to go find them and fortunately there's some leggings and a shirt inside.

"She didn't answer, I'm guessing she's still asleep." Haze says finding me in the bathroom. I had left my old toothbrush here so I used that to get rid of my probably dreadful breath.

"I'm just gonna take a quick shower if you don't mind." I told him.

"I'll join." Haze says stepping inside.

"Ha ha, I'll be quick." I said pushing him back.

"Fine." He says with and exaggerated sigh. "But wait-"

"Yeah?" I said curiously.

"I just wanted you to know last night was amazing." He smiles placing his palm to my cheek where he cups my face. "And I don't think I could ever get enough of you."

I feel my cheeks start to blush at his almost heavily deep raspy voice. I don't think I could ever get enough of Haze Grey. I got on my tippy toes and pecked a kiss to his cheek.

After a quick shower I found Haze downstairs with Lucy. We waited for Kathy to arrive knowing it's very unsafe to take Lucy to the south and leaving her here all alone.

"Hey." Kathy says entering the front door her hair looks a bit messy and her makeup wasn't as neat as it was the night before.

"Finally." Haze groans. Did he really want to get rid of me that fast?

"How was Lucy?" She asks putting her purse and jacket down.

"Fine. Did you stay at Elainas?" Haze says starting to bombard her with questions.

"Steven got us a hotel, who's the adult here again?" Kathy says raising her eyebrow up at him.