More Like A Horror Story

Chapter 47:

Arabella's POV:

My stomach drops. I thought he was gone! I drop the phone.

"Well... Are you gonna answer it? Because if you are, don't!" I scream running up the stairs.

"I saw your face expression when there was a knock. It's Tyler, isn't it," Sam knows he's right.

"Yes, and this bitch won't leave us alone! He's gonna get to me either way!" I'm about to cry. I don't know how Sam is being calm, because I'm sure not!

"Don't worry. We are in this house. He can't get us from in here," Sam says calmly.

The door knocks again. Sam says, "I'm going to make sure it's actually Tyler."

Sam's POV:

I walk over to the door and look through the peephole.

What I see startles me.

That's not Tyler.

But I know this isn't going to be good.

Chandler's POV:

Stephanie and I decide to go back to Sam's house. Stephanie calls Arabella. No answer. I call Sam. No answer.

They always have their phones with them, and they always answer. It's not like them to not pick up.

We walk a few blocks over and see someone standing at Sam's front door.

What in the name of...

Oh no.

"Stephanie run!"

"What?"

"Just do it! Run!"

The man standing at the front door turns around. Stephanie and I run.

Sam's POV:

I can't tell who this man is, but he has a mask on, just like that creepy man in The Purge.

And in his pocket, he has a knife. How come no neighbors saw this? Seriously...

The man turns around. Behind him, in my driveway, I see Chandler and Stephanie fleeing away.

Something about this man seems so creepy...

Arabella walks downstairs. "Is it Tyler?" She asks.

Arabella's POV:

"No."

Thank god.

"But..."

"But what?!" Crap.

"I'm not sure who the hell it is, but I know that he has a knife... And he scared Steph and Chair away..."

"But he must know Tyler because Tyler himself said 'Knock knock!'"

"Of course he knows me," Tyler says.

I forgot to hang up the phone!

Sam picks up the phone and looks through the peephole.

Sam's POV:

Tyler walks up my porch, and hands the man a phone.

The man speaks in a very deep voice, "Hello Sam."

I have the phone on speaker so Arabella just stands there, eyes wide.

The man talks again. "And... Arabella?"

She shakes her head frantically and looks at me.

The man clears his throat. "I don't know who you are, but I will find you, and I will kill you!"