Three Days Until Friday

Chapter 21:

Arabella's POV:

Arabella 🎀: Hey guys!
Chan Man 💩: Hey!
Hot Smelly Goodness 🌚: Hey beautiful 😘
Chan Man 💩: aw hi beautiful to you too Sam 😘
Hot Smelly Goodness 🌚: 😳
Arabella 🎀: there's a party this weekend. Y'all wanna come?
Chan Man 💩: I can't. Sorry.
Hot Smelly Goodness 🌚: me neither ): I'm sorry
Arabella 🎀: it's fine ):

Aw. I really wanted to see Sam (and Chandler) this weekend. But I can't. Yeah, that'll happen.... I'll see him soon...

Sam's POV:

I tell Arabella I can't come, and so does Chandler. We are just playing along, because thanks to Chandler, I can go! It's mine and Chandler's friend's party, and all I know is that it's going to be a big party.

I remember Chandler called Arabella's aunt, told her about the party and that Arabella can come, and Amy sort of freaked out, revealing her inner teenager. And the party is right here in Atlanta. And the best part is: she won't suspect a thing until she actually shows up. This plan is going very well! Just three more days until Friday.

Chandler's POV:

I'm upset that Sam is dating Arabella, but I'm happy for them. I'm just jealous. This weekend is going to be amazing, though. I might be the third ?wheel, but I can meet more friends. All I know is that it's Connor's party (his family is super rich), and it's going to be held at the Diamond Club. Okay, it's not really a club, but a lot of proms and dances are held there. So he's holding his party there. I mean, sure why not. I hear he has the best parties ever!

Arabella's POV:

"So can they come?"

"No. I'm sorry." Eli and I are walking back to my house. She looks at the ground. Then a smile brightens her face when she asks, "Want to see my dress?" When we get to the house we both change and I have to admit, her dress is really pretty!

She changes back and watch The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. When it goes off it's around 7:30. Then I get a text from Lexie.

Lexie 🙈: Hey just arrived in Tuscaloosa. What's your address?
Arabella 🎀: *gives address*
Lexie 🙈: K thanks!
Arabella 🎀: I'm excited!
Lexie 🙈: YASS!!
Lexie 🙈: I have to go my phone is about to die /: bye
Arabella 🎀: bye! See you in about an hour!

I tell Eli "Lexie is on her way. She just got in Tuscaloosa." Then I get a FaceTime from Sam. "Do you want me to pick up?" I ask. She nods and I answer the call.

"Hey beautiful! Hi person!"

"Sam this is Eliana, but you can call her Eli." Eli waves.

"Oh. Hi Eliana! Is she part of that group you're always talking to?"

"Yeah!"

Then in the background we hear Sam's mom. "Saaam!!" Sam says he has to go. We say goodbye then hang up.

Eli is beaming and she says, "I just talked to Sam. He knows my name!" Eli fangirls. I smile. "Don't worry you'll meet him one day!"

About an hour and a half later, there's a knock on the door. I answer, and Lexie is standing in the doorway.

(A/N Eli is pronounced like Ellie not Eelie)