This Means War

Chapter 2:

Sam's POV:

I really like Arabella. And I can tell by the look in Chandler's eyes that he likes her too. She's so funny and tiny and adorable! I just... I just wish she was mine! The problem is, I have to get to her before Chandler does...

Chandler's POV:

Sam's new friend is really hot. I wish I could make friends like that... I like her. No I love her. I want her. No I need her. Ugh! It's obvious Sam likes her. I have to get to her before Sam does...

Sam's POV:

I want to get to know Arabella. Hmmm... Think, Sam, think! Aha! I have an idea! "So Arabella. Do you want to come to my house and watch a movie Friday night?" She thinks and says, "Yeah sure! My dad won't care..." I smile. Chandler glares at me. I give him the "I-got-the-girl-first" look. Now I can get to know her more. She seems like the nice kind of girl... But this Friday I'm going to find out!

Arabella's POV:

Oh. My. Gosh. I just got asked out by Sam! I feel soo happy! He asks for my phone, and once I give it to him he puts his number in. He named himself "Hot Smelly Goodness." I laugh. "Smelly?" I ask. He nods with pride and says, "Yep!" I smile. He's really funny, I hope we can be good friends. But... It's kind of hard ignoring the death glares Chandler is giving him... Uhh... So... Yeah. I keep glancing at Chandler and Sam. They keep looking at each other, but once the other one looks, they look away. It's really strange...

Chandler's POV:

What!! Sam asked her out before I could do anything! Come on, Chandler. It's not like they're dating or anything... Don't worry. You'll get her. It takes time. And Sam? This. Means. War.

Arabella's POV:

I cannot wait for Friday! It's going to be the best day of my life! Then the bell rings. It's time to go to Literature.