I Miss You

Chapter 62:

Arabella's POV:

What is Chandler really was right? That Sam never actually posted that picture.

Gosh, all these thoughts are going through my head at once, it's hard to transfer anything...

Should I try calling him?

I hesitantly dial his number. It goes straight to voicemail. That must mean either his phone is off/dead, or he blocked me.

"Hey um... Yeah... This is Sam... How's it going? Yeah you're talking to my voicemail right now. K bye...... At the tone, please record your message--- BEEP!"

I smile at the familiar voicemail. For some reason, his voice brings back sentimental memories that I can't recall.

"Uhm hey Sam its Arabella. Uhm... I don't really know what's happening, but uhm... Yeah. Call me back if you still care. Well... Uhm... Bye?"

Sam's POV:

Dammit! My stupid phone died! That's stupid!

Hehe I said stupid twice. Hehehehehehe.

OK THIS IS NOT OKAY. I CANT FEEL BETTER NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY. "HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL, SAM?" YOU MAY ASK, BUT Y'KNOW, I DONT KNOW.

Calm Sam=Good Sam. Upset Sam=Hulk Smash. Duh. Logic.

I put my phone on the charger. It's 3:10 AM. Luckily I don't have school tomorrow, it's Thanksgiving Break. I'd be tired. I'm always tired. Huh.

My phone turns on after like 5 hours. Actually just 5 minutes, but...

Arabella called.

I listen to her message ready to jump with joy. But I don't want to do that because that'll wake my mom and dad up and that's not good.

I call her back.

"Hey Smelly," she sounds like she just finished crying, and she's trying to cheer herself up.

"I was hoping you'd be up."

There's an awkward silence, so I break it. "Can I be honest with you?" Without waiting for an answer, I say, "I don't know what to do. I want to apologize, but I didn't do anything. That picture, well, it wasn't me. I swear. I miss you-"

"Sam! Slow down, you're talking too fast."

"But I'm a fast talker."

She giggles. "So, what happened?" She asks.

"I honestly don't know. I'm sorry. Well- I- I'm not very good at this."

Arabella's POV:

"Sam, I miss you."

"What?"

"I miss you. If you meant that stuff about me, I'm sorry I'm like that, but-"

"I didn't mean any of that stuff, because I didn't say it."

"That's what I was hoping you'd say."

He laughs. "I missed you too."