Screw Everything

Chapter 68:

Sam's POV:

"Sam, it's cold. Lets go home," Arabella smiles and takes my hand.

"You and Chandler can walk to the house, I'll be there in a minute," I say, letting go of her hand and placing it on the swing.

She half-smiles and looks at the ground. She looks at Chandler. He half-smiles too and they walk away.

I turn to Caroline. She smiles.

"I really missed talking to you, Sam. We should really hang out more..." she tilts her head.

I look away from her. Yeah, I guess I liked talking to her, but I have Arabella now.

She swings side-to-side on her swing and grabs the chain to my swing. "See, Sam, I don't remember why we even broke up in the first place..." she says. I look away from her again.

She grabs my face and makes me look at her. "I know you want me, Sam," she chuckles, "Naughty boy."

Then she kisses me. If it's one thing I remember from our relationship, is that she is a bad kisser!

And I didn't kiss her, she kissed me.

"What the hell was that?!" I say.

"Get a room, guys!" I hear a familiar voice say.

Arabella's POV:

"Chandler, he really likes that Caroline girl..."

"He likes you more."

I look up at him. We're walking to Sam's house from the park in light snow. "What makes you say that?"

"I've known the kid for 8 years. His eyes light up when he sees you."

I feel my cheeks turn red and I smile.

"He doesn't do that when he talks to her. Just you," Chandler smiles.

We get to Sam's house.

"Brrrr. It was cold out there," I say once I'm in Sam's living room. I sit on the couch.

"Should I call him?" I ask.

Then there's a knock on the door.

Sam's POV:

I look up to see a girl who seems really familiar.

"Wait... You're the black hole mouth kid! Aren't you dating that Arabella chick!?!" It's Madison.

"Yes! But this... we... no... Goodbye, Caroline!" I get up to leave.

"I'M TELLING ARABELLA!!!!" Madison says and runs off.

Well fuck.

"Caroline, I don't know what your deal is, but stay away."

"But Sam, you love me. I know you do. You crave my lips-"

"CAROLINE ENOUGH! STAY AWAY!" I shriek.

I start running towards Madison.

Screw everything.