Don't Take Me For Granted

Chapter 70:

Sam's POV:

Chandler and Madison come downstairs. Madison runs out of the house. "What was that about?" Arabella asks.

I done fucked up.

I look over to Chandler, who still won't look at me.

"Sam, come upstairs. I want to tell you something," Chandler says. I follow him to my bedroom.

"What the hell are you thinking?"

"Chandler, I didn't do it! She did!"

"She what?"

So I tell him about when Caroline kissed me.

I also tell him about what happened after Madison left the park.

"So here's what happened, Caroline was trying to seduce me, and failed. She kissed me, Madison saw, and ran. But after that, I tried to run. Except Caroline grabbed my arm. So I said, 'Caroline fuck away!' But being the horny little bitch she is, she said, 'No, Sam, fuck me!' So I told her, 'Go fuck yourself,' and then I got out of her grip and ran away."

Chandler rolls his eyes. "You have to be careful, Sam!"

Arabella's POV:

Gosh, what is taking them so long? I walk upstairs. When I pass Sam's room, I hear he and Chandler talking.

"Chandler!! For the last time, she kissed me! I don't even like her! She needs to go back to wherever she came from!" Then Sam says in a low whisper, "Just don't tell Arabella."

Chandler says, "Sam, you're lucky as hell you have me. So don't take me for granted like you did the last time."

I've never seen this side of Chandler. He's normally all goofy and silly, but now he's so serious.

But what if that's me they're talking about?

Sam and Chandler walk out. I pretend I wasn't just eavesdropping.

"Did you hear any of that?" Sam asks. I shake my head. "No. I just came up here because you were taking a while."

"Oh. Sorry."

Amy's POV:

Larry's (Arabella's Dad) house is still for sale.

I'm debating whether or not I should buy it...

Flashback to a month ago...

I had just gotten back to Alabama.

Joe (Amy's husband) was home early. Little did I know, he was going to give us big news.

"When did you get promoted?!" I asked.

"I heard about it last week. I got promoted to Atlanta, Georgia. I know I've turned down a lot of promotions, but they found someone to take my place in the office."

"When do you start working in Atlanta?"

"Right after Christmas," he said.

End of flashback

Should I buy the house? It's a little much, but I can still afford it.

And then everything would be good.