The Dance

Chapter 23:

Arabella's POV

So I was hanging out with the Carrots for the first 15 minutes when I see a familiar face: Chandler! I run up to him and give him a hug.

"Hey is Sam here?"

"I haven't seen him."

"Oh..." I look at the ground. "If I see him I'll tell you!" He says. Aw. I wanted to see Sam...

Chandler's POV

I find Arabella and she asks for Sam. I tell her I haven't seen him, but I was just talking to him.

I see a girl sitting alone in the corner. When I get close to her, I realize she's beautiful! She has the prettiest hair, it's braided, and her crimson dress is really pretty. I walk up to her.

"Hey why aren't you dancing?"

"I don't know..." She still won't look at me. When she does, she seems surprised at first but then shy.

"Why aren't you dancing, Chandler?"

"I don't know."

"Where's Sam?"

"I don't know."

"Oh. Sorry. I'm so socially awkward..."

OMG! She's just like me!! "Me too." I need to get to know her!! So I sit down next to her and I ask, "What's your name?"

She smiles the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. "Stephanie. You probably know me from Arabella."

Oh she's one of Arabella's friends. Cool! "Yeah! That's cool!" We just talk for a long time. Then I hear the beginning of All Of Me by John Legend. I know that's the song!

Arabella's POV:

I'm walking around trying to find someone when I hear the song All of Me come on. As soon as the music starts, people start moving out of the way over to the side. At first I think they're trying to get away from me, but then I realize they're clearing the area for... SAM!! He's wearing the cutest white suit with a purple vest and bow tie. The second I see him, I run up to him. And that's hard to do in heels! I run up to him and give him a hug. He hugs me back.

"I've missed you Beautiful!"

"I've missed you too, Smelly!" He puts his hands on my hips and I put mine around his neck. We dance to the slow song and talk.

"You look beautiful!"

"Thanks." I smile. "I look like Cinderella..."

"You're my princess. You're my Cinderella."

I smile. Then the chorus comes on. Sam pretends to sing it to me, so I decide to pretend to sing it to him. Sam starts lip syncing the chorus:

"All of me..."

"Loves all of you!"

"Love your curves and all your edges."

"All your perfect imperfections."

"Give your all to me!"

"I'll give my all to you!"

"You're my end and my beginning."

"Even when I lose I'm winning."

Then we mouth at the same time:

"Cause I give you all of me. And you give me all of you." A tear runs down my cheek.

Sam wipes my tear away and still pretends to sing, "How many times do I have to tell you, even when you're crying you're beautiful too." I lay my head on his shoulder and we hold each other in our arms. I'm trying my hardest not to burst into tears. I wrap my elbows around his neck and burrow my face into his shoulder. He holds my back pulling me in. I don't want this moment to end.

But eventually it does. Sam's usual crazy self comes out when Talk Dirty To Me comes on. He lets me go and runs off screaming and dancing. I laugh like crazy and he comes back, grabs my hand, and we both run screaming and dancing.

When the song goes off, One More Night comes on. Sam looks at me. "Oh and I forgot something!"

"What-"

Then he kisses me. Actually it's more like make out but eh. I kiss him back. I haven't done this in the longest week of my life. We pull apart, and I look into his beautiful blue eyes.

Tyler's POV:

So Arabella and her so-called "boyfriend" are dancing to a love song. Then Talk Dirty To Me comes on and they start acting crazy. Then they start making out. Uhm... This is going to be harder than I thought. I can tell Katelyn is pretty pissed too. I see she's staring at Chandler, who's already kissing someone else.

Stephanie's POV:

Chandler is a lot more socially awkward than I thought. It turns out we have a lot more in common too! He turns to me and starts kissing me. I kiss him back. This is the greatest day of my life! I cup my hand on his cheek. When we pull away we look into each other's eyes. His eyes are a lot more perfect in person. We both turn blood red and look at the ground smiling. I think he's so adorable!

Arabella's POV:

I walk away to get some food as Sam talks to his friends. As I walk by a metal door, someone grabs me and pulls me into the room.

I hear a familiar voice say, "Hey Arabella!"

"What do you want, Tyler?"

"You."

"What?"

"I want you."

"Well sorry I'm already taken."

"Fine then. I want something else: a kiss."

"No. I'm going!"

"Kiss me before you go!"

"No! Let me out!"

"No!" He opens the door and leaves. I can't open it. It's locked.

I start banging my fists on the door and screaming but I realize it's no use. It's a sound-proof door.