Flash Forward

Chapter 42: (It goes fast so you know)

Arabella's POV:

Well that week and a half went by quicker than I thought. I go to my new high school, nervously.

It's like déjà vu, except there's no Sam.

I make a lot of friends. Except they aren't my real friends. They only like me for Sam and Chandler, which really sucks.

Well, there is one true friend, named Kate. I know she doesn't like me for them because she doesn't even watch The Walking Dead, or have even heard of Sam or Chandler. She's friends with me for who I am.

I make all A's the first quarter. That's good, I guess. I wanted to make this year one where I'm shy and don't talk a lot, but since I'm Sam's girlfriend- er, "bæ"- I have no choice than to talk.

I only have a few more months until I see Sam. Yay?

Thanksgiving Break comes. We leave for Georgia.

I FaceTime Sam in the car.

"Hey Arabella!"

"Hey Sam!"

"I can't wait for you to come! I miss you!"

"I miss you too- crap!"

"What is it?"

"My phone is about to lose signal. It does that when I'm halfway there. I'll call you when it comes back."

"Ok. I love you."

"I love you too."

We hang up. I can't wait! Just an hour and a half!!

*Later*

Ugh this car trip is taking forever! It's only been 30 minutes since Sam and I hung up. How come the school year went by quickly and the car ride didn't? No fair...

Finally!! We are in Atlanta!!

I see my old neighborhood. Aunt Amy pulls in. I see my old house, and Sam is standing outside. I get out of the truck and hug him. It's been forever!

"I missed you!" He says.

"I missed you more!" I say.

"I missed you most!" He taunts.

"Ok you got me..." I say. He gives me a kiss and I kiss him back. I haven't seen him in months.

"Chandler's here! He misses Stephanie..."

"Yeah... Stephanie misses him too..."

"I hope you don't get mad at me for this, but she's super pretty!"

"I know right! I wish I look like her!"

Then I hear Stephanie's voice. "No. You don't." She jumps out of the bush with Chandler. I give them both a hug

"Stephanie. You're perfect!" Sam, Chandler, and I say at the same time. She blushes and smiles.

I get to stay here-for a week- with three of my favorite people. It's getting chilly.

We go into Sam's house. His parents are at work. My aunt leaves to go check into a hotel. It's about 6:30 and I'm already tired. Today was a long day. We lay on the couch and decide to watch a scary movie.

At first Stephanie tried to say no to the movie, but Chandler got her into watching it. She says she's only watching it because it's not nighttime yet.

We decide to watch Insidious. It's about this haunted family whose son gets possessed and the dad has to go save him from the Further. The dad found out he has been stalked by some creepy dead ghost bride all his life and she appears in pictures of him. The end has a cliffhanger, and I'm mad Sam doesn't have the sequel.

Stephanie was freaking out during most of the movie. It's about 8:00 by the time the credits go off.

I call my aunt and she picks Stephanie and I up. Stephanie and I say goodbye to Sam and Chandler and leave. We are staying at the same hotel, just across the hall. We go to sleep and wake up the next morning at around 10:30. We go and eat breakfast in the lobby.

"I think I've mastered my fear of scary movies..." Stephanie says. We both giggle.

"That's good!" I congratulate.

Sam walks in the lobby and we just talk about random stuff. "So... Do you want to go to the park with me and Chair?"

"Sure! You seem to love the park..."

"Indeed I do."

Sam, Stephanie, Chandler, and I walk to the park. When we get there, there's not much to do. All we do is walk around and lay in the grass. I get a kik from the Carrots.

Leigh: hey
Tori: hey
Lexie: Arabella aren't you in Georgia rn?
Arabella: ya (: stephs here too
Eli: aww I want to be in GA ):
Ingrid: ikr
Carrie: JOCKROX I've gotta go...
Cassie: Jockrox? 😂
Carrie: yes that is my new language that I just made up.
Stephanie: Samn it! And I just got here too! bye Carrie
Carrie: BYEE 💕
Carrie has left this conversation
Lacee: "Samn it"? 😂
Stephanie: CHIP you know what I meant -_-
Lacee: I'm going to start saying that now
Arabella: I gtg ): ily byee
Arabella has left this conversation

"Why'd you leave?" Stephanie asks.

"I decided that it is time to officially have... A tag duel!" I say.

"Samn it, but Sam runs too fast!" Stephanie says.

"And that's what makes it fun! 1-2-3... Not it!"

"Not it!"

"Not it!"

It looks like Chandler's it. We play tag with Chandler "it" for about 10 minutes. Sam lets Chair tag him because otherwise this game will go on forever.

Sam chases me. Of course. I've gotten faster but not fast enough. He has me cornered.

"Samn it, Sam!"

"I'm the tag King. Unless you want to die, you must surrender."

"Never!"

"Very well then. TAG!"

Our game of tag goes on about 10 more minutes when Chandler surrenders. We were getting tired anyway. It's about noon and we head to McDonald's to eat.

We don't like the food there but it's cheap and we were hungry.

After lunch we head to Sam's house. We have done a lot of walking today... Luckily it's not terribly hot today.

Sam and I sit on his couch and look at the blank TV screen.

"I'm bored," I say.

"Me too," he says, "Staring contest?"

"Sure. But you're gonna win."

"You don't know that!"

We have a staring contest. Sure enough, he wins. "See I told you," I say.

He smirks. "I am the King!"

"You think you're the king of everything."

"Because I am."

I smile and lean onto him. Stephanie and Chandler look at us as if we are crazy.

I mean, well, we are crazy.