Kiss or Death

Chapter 33:

Sam's POV:

I wake up. It's 7:36 AM. I'm not used to waking up this early. I can't go back to sleep. Arabella wakes up at around 9:00.

"Good morning beautiful!"

"Good morning Smelly!"

She stretches and climbs out of bed. She walks into the bathroom and brushes her hair. She sings a little bit of Headlights.

"You're an amazing singer!"

"What?"

"I said you're an amazing singer."

Arabella's POV:

I have this habit of singing when I don't want to. Ugh. "... Thanks..." He walks up and pulls out his phone. First he videos himself brushing his teeth for about 7 seconds for Instagram. Then he videos him brushing his teeth again, but me in the background. I laugh and shield myself from the camera. Sam laughs and says, "Aw be boring." When the video ends we watch it and crack up. He posts it and when we finish brushing our teeth, we laugh at the hate/love comments.

"Sam break up with her"
"Sam's gonna rape her."
"#Sarabellam shall end"
"Die Arabella!"
"Aw #sarabellam forever"
"Cute together!"
"Ily Sam!"
"Kiss me Sam!"
"I want you!"
"Fuck me!"
"Arabella's hot"
"All you thirsty hoes ^^"

I can't stop laughing. I love the hate. I comment on the video, "Bring on my hate 😏" A lot of people comment yelling at me saying I'm "stupid to enjoy the hate." Well then... "Sam your fans are mean to me!" I say dramatically and pretend to cry.

"Oh, no!" Sam dramatically gasps. He pulls out his phone and puts his arm around me against the bed headboard. We make fake crybaby faces. "You hurt our feelings!" He says in a cry-tone. "The hate hurts so much!" I say fake-crying. Then we get serious. "Not."

When the video ends he posts it. "Want to go to the park?" Sam asks. "Sure!" I say. I change into shorts and a t-shirt and the Carrots, Sam, Chandler, and I walk to the park. Once we get there, I tag Sam. "TAG!" I climb up the metal pole that support the swings like how I had done before. He grabs my leg and pulls me down, catching me. "Now choose: kiss or death?" He says, our faces inches apart. "Hmmm.... DEATH!" I say. He smiles. "Aw oh well... I guess I'm gonna have to kill you!" He starts tickling me but I run. I'm not fast enough. He pins me against the pole. "Now choose: kiss or death?" "Ugh... If I have to..." I say. He kisses me and I kiss back. We are interrupted by Eli and Ingrid walking up to us. "Sam, Arabella, this is why you never let us borrow your phones." Eli says.

I look at the phones. On both of them, you see Sam pulling me down, you can hear our conversation, him tickling me, then him kissing me. "Oh, and we already posted them so..." Ingrid says. Sam and I smirk.

Sam and I swing holding hands. We get off and I get on his back. "TO NARNIA!!!" I scream and point ahead. Sam runs and then drops me in grass. "Have we reached Narnia yet?" He asks. I smirk. "We have."

And there's a lion statue so that proves we are in Narnia.

We get up and Stephanie and I decide to tumble because we can.

We do back handsprings, tucks, ariels, layouts, fulls, you name it. Chandler walks up to her. "Steph that was amazing! Almost as good as your singing!" Sam looks at him. "Wait she can sing too? This one can!" He points to me. "OMG you should sing a song together!" Leigh asks. So we sing Titanium perfectly. Her deep tone and my high tone, it sounds perfect. "Wow! You're amazing!" Cassie says. Carrie smiles. "Yeah!!" She says. Lexie, being a detective, says, "You will get famous one day!" Tori beams. "Lexie the detective strikes again!" She says. I blush.

I look at the time. 10:30. I have two and a half hours until...

... Until my dad's court session.