Asshole Personality

Chapter 66:

Arabella's POV:

So today in Mrs. Lassiter's class, she was trying to give us a real-world situation on what we were learning.

"So Arabella goes to the store to buy a new personality, because hers is pitiful and lame," she says in a teachery voice. The class laughs.

"Uhm I wanted to get the asshole personality, but you got the last one."

The whole class goes "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooh"

I smirk and sit back. Mrs. Lassiter is known for never really punishing anyone severely, so I want to see where this goes.

She just keeps on going on with the lesson.

I didn't really listen to the rest, but it was something stupid.

Towards the end of the period, she got really frustrated.

"You kids don't respect my teaching! i didn't have to sign up to be a teacher! Be grateful! Some kids don't have teachers as good as me! Some kids don't even know what 2+2 is! Caleb, what's 2+2?" (the one who I thought was Dylan).

He obviously wasn't paying attention, so he didn't know what she asked. He shoots me the "please help me" look.

I mouth the words to him, "Say seven," and hold up seven fingers.

"Seven, Mrs. Lassiter."

"You kids don't appreciate anything!"

I turn back around with a smirk on my face.

So far, today has been great.

So uhm sorry it was so short I just didnt want to forget this idea 😂😂 Arabella is one sassy girl! Sam doesn't know what he's getting himself into!