Truth or Dare

Chapter 5:

Sam's POV:

Oh, the classic Truth Or Dare. We all sit in a circle- Mingus, then Chandler, then Arabella, then me- and it's Mingus' turn first. Luckily my parents aren't home on weekends.

"Arabella truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to kiss Chandler for at least 20 seconds. On the lips!"

What.

The.

Actual.

Fuck.

Arabella's POV:

I have to kiss Chandler. Part of me says "No don't do it!" But another part says "Go ahead! It's Chandler Riggs we're talking about!" So I turn away from Sam and look at Chandler who has the biggest grin. Then he gets close to me and then our lips are touching. Then they're moving in sync.

I feel soo amazing! Once I finally pull apart we are looking in each other's eyes. He smiles and I smile back.

Sam's POV:

Oh. My. God. They've been kissing for like 10 hours! Ok maybe just 10 seconds... But still!! He got the first kiss!! I was supposed to!! And I think she liked it?! Oh no. This can't be happening.

Finally. They're done. It's about time. Then it's her turn. "Sam truth or dare?" She asks. "Dare!" I say excitedly. "I dare you to put on all the shirts and pants you own and run down the street screaming, "I LOVE FRIED CHICKEN!!!" She says. So I run to my room to put on the clothes.

Arabella's POV:

"So... Arabella?"

"Hmm?"

"Did you... Uh... Like that kiss?"

Well that's awkward. I don't know what to say. "Uh... Yeah I guess... I don't know..."

Chandler smirks. "Arabella I can tell you liked that kiss..." I smile. "Okay you got me there."

Sam's POV:

I heard Arabella and Chandler's conversation. The whole thing. I walk down the stairs and pretend I didn't hear anything. Then I walk out the door. "I LOVE FRIED CHICKEN!!!!!" I scream as loud as I can. It feels so weird wearing all these clothes and it's really hot. After I'm done, I'm surprised I'm not sweating.

Chandler's POV:

We watched Sam the whole time. "What a faggot!" I say.

Sam comes back in and changes back into one layer of clothing. He comes back and sits next to Arabella, putting his arm around her. And to make matters worse, Arabella holds his hand. Ugh. Then it's Sam's turn. "Arabella truth or dare?" "Dare!"

Arabella's POV:

"I dare you to kiss me like how you kissed Chandler. But for thirty seconds!" Chandler scoffs but I don't hesitate. I hesitated with Chandler but not with Sam.

It's probably been more than thirty seconds. But we don't care. Once we finally pull away I don't want to move.

Sam's POV:

Oh. My. God. She kissed me. And she didn't pull apart when it was time! AHH!! We pull away and I look into her beautiful eyes. She asks, "Mingus truth or dare?" I swear it was a magical moment! Mingus says "Truth!"

"Is Norman a good father?" She asks looking at him. "No!! He's better than good! He's awesome!!" He laughs.

"Arabella truth or dare?"

"Why is it always me? Haha I'll go with truth!"

"Which kiss was better?"

Arabella's POV:

I pause. What do I say? I don't want to make them mad, that's the last thing I want to do.

Eanie Meeny Minie Mo...

"Sam." I accidentally say. Oops! I should've just said it was a tie! Ugh! Sam grins but Chandler scowls.

"Aw it's ok! Here to make it up to you." I give him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Okay I've had enough of truth or dare. Who wants to watch a movie?" Sam asks. I smile and he turns on "The Call." I have to admit, it is pretty creepy... I've always been super, super scared of being kidnapped so I find myself squeezing close to Sam frequently. He doesn't care, though. In fact, he's pulling me closer.

Chandler glares at him.

I have a feeling they both like me.

Towards the middle of the movie I'm fighting to stay awake.

Sam's POV:

I can't believe this is happening. I kissed Arabella for a long time, and she likes me better than Chandler! Watching the movie, she drifts off. I should bring her home. Lol no. I can sleep right now. I'm comfortable. Sharing a blanket with Arabella, I'm cool with it. Chandler is like a loner. Ha-ha! I decide to go to sleep. Otherwise Chandler's glare will haunt me.

Chandler's POV:

Ugh they're sleeping together. I look at them in disgust. Mingus left about an hour ago so it's just me. I lay on the floor and fall asleep.