Slenderman? Magcon?

Chapter 34:

Arabella's POV:

We play at the park until 12:30 when my aunt comes and picks me up to go to court. Noah is in the backseat.

"Good luck Arabella!" Sam reassures.

"Thanks. I'll need it."

I'm gonna skip the court session but long story short, at first the father was almost charged with an FTA (failure to appear) but he came in ten minutes late. Eh Arabella had to say a few words, show her wounds, stuff like that. Her dad goes to prison for six years, so you probably won't be seeing him anytime soon. Before they locked him up, he got to talk to Arabella for the last time. Here is their conversation:

"Dad?"

"Yes?"

"Why? Why did you do it?"

"I don't know, Arabella. I regret it. I really do."

"I forgive you, and so does Noah, yo. We're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again."

Then he got locked up. I won't see him for six years. I turn and leave. The look of him in his orange jumpsuit flashes through my mind. I meet my friends back at the park. I tell them what happened and that everything is ok. Then we hang out. It's 3:00 and I have until tomorrow evening. We all lay down looking at the sky.

"So what should we do?" Leigh asks.

Chandler looks at Stephanie. "How about a cuddling session?" He winks.

Carrie scoffs, "Uhh... Hello? That's no fair! Everyone has a boyfriend and I'm just like #lonerforlife!" Everyone laughs.

"Like Ingrid said before, who needs a boyfriend, when you can fangirl!" Tori says.

Andrew showed up. He sits next to Leigh (Leigh is pronounced lee not lay).

Then someone in a slenderman costume walks up.

"Who are you?!" Lexie asks.

"Lexie it's me." Hayes says.

"Really. Slenderman?" Cassie says.

"Well I don't want a million fans chasing me, now do I?" We smile.

"What are you doing here?" Eli asks.

Hayes sits down. "Because I want y'all to come and hang out at the hotel."

"No way!! So cool!" Ingrid says. He nods.

"But aren't there a lot of crazed fans there?" Lacee asks.

Hayes shakes his head. "Follow me."

So we all follow Slenderman into a hotel. Not creepy at all, right?

He shows some ID to a man at the front desk, and we follow Hayes into a hallway behind the desk. Then we open a couple locked doors. Then a stairway down. Then a random hotel door. I walk in to see all the Magcon boys watching Spongebob making vines. "Aw you guys killed our vibe!" Nash complains sarcastically. "So who are these?" Carter asks. Hayes takes off his mask and introduces us. Then he changes into regular clothes. This hotel room is like a mansion! It's huge!

Once we get settled we just hang out.

"And I thought you'd be crazed mental fans!" Matthew states.

"We are. But we hide it." Tori states. We all laugh.

Brent and I make a vine. I pretend to be doing homework, then my phone gets a (planned) text. Then I pretend to look at the text and Brent in his cheetah (or "Mom") hat looks and says, "So you've been texting this whole time?!" Then I shake my head.

"No, mom I-"

"NO BUT'S!"

"But I didn't-"

"You just did! Mhmm!!" He posts it and I get like a bajillion notifications so I turn them off.

Then Nash says, "Y'all can stay the night if you like! You guys are cool."

Sam gets a text. "Guys my mom wants me home. Wait! I have an idea!" We all look at him. "She's obsessed with Magcon and-"

"Wait wait wait. Isn't she a little old to be obsessed with us?" Cameron asks.

"Yes but if I send a selfie with you guys, she'll let me stay!" So he sends a selfie with them asking "Pretty please can I stay with these awesome dudes?" His mom replies immediately "YES OF COURSE TELL THEM I SAID HI!!" We all laugh.

Our parents say it's alright and the clock says 7:37 PM. The day went by fast. There are a lot of bedrooms in this one suite so I choose one. Sam and I have a staring contest in our bed. I blink. Ugh he always wins! We look over at the other bed at Stephanie and Chandler, but they're eating each other's faces.

Stephanie's POV:

Sam and Arabella are too busy having a staring contest so Chandler and I make out. They watch us but we don't care. Finally when it's over Carrie walks in and says, "Have a kissing contest! See who can win!"

Sam smirks. "This will be easy." So Chandler and I kiss, while Sam and Arabella kiss.

Carrie's POV:

They've been kissing for like two minutes straight. This will probably take all night. Cassie looks at me and I nod. I break Sam and Arabella apart and Cassie takes Chandler and Stephanie apart. They all laugh and sit on the bed. I share a room with Cassie, Ingrid, and Tori. We go to sleep at around midnight.

Sam's POV:

"That kiss was nas!" I say with a weird smile. Arabella looks at me. "You think everything is nas." (If you don't have IG or don't understand, nas is how some rednecks say nice. {no offense to anyone} For example: [I'll use Sam's] "Nas car, huh?" "Yup. Real nas.")

We get under the covers and fall asleep.

Chandler's POV:

"That kiss was... Amazing!" I say. Stephanie smiles and blushes. So adorable! We fall asleep and this is probably one of the best nights I've ever had.