Nothing You Want to Know

HAPPY EASTER BABES!!! 🐰

Chapter 23:

Stephanie's POV:

I really like Chandler. He makes me feel like something special. I think I'm in love, with the boy of my dreams. And Arabella and her boyfriend Sam are so cute! They were just dancing together and they're so perfect!

"Stephanie?"

"Yeah...?"

"Can I say something... crazy?" He pauses.

"Will you go out with me?"

"Can I say something crazier? YES!"

I know this is a lot like Frozen, almost the same words, and dating someone I just met, but I know a lot about him, and he knows a lot about me. I know I'm going to get hate for dating him, but for once, I'm ready for the hate.

Cassie's POV:

I see Arabella going to get some food. I decide to ask her about her dance. It was adorable! So I'm walking up to her, and as she walks past a door, someone pulls her in a room. I walk to the door but before I get there, her son of a bitch neighbor walks out.

"Tyler where's Arabella?"

"Uhh.... I don't know?"

"Yes you do, you were just in that room with her!" I point to the door. "Tyler, what did you do to Arabella?!" He smirks.

"Nothing you would want to know." He runs off. I walk to the door just to see it's locked. I put my hand on the door and feel it vibrating. I realize it's a soundproof door, and Arabella is banging on the door. I can't open it! The doorknob keeps moving, and I can tell Arabella is trying to get out. I pull on the doorknob!, but it's no use. I grab my phone from my purse to call her, but I have no service! Ugh this is just great. How do I get her out? There's only one thing to do: tell the Carrots.

Katelyn's POV:

What. Chandler and... That girl! They kissed! Then Chandler said something, and she said "blah blah blah.... YES!" What if he asked her out?? I doubt it... I walk up to them to see they're holding hands.

"Hello!" The girl says kindly. I roll my eyes.

"Ew Chandler you chose her over me?!?" I say narrowing my eyes.

"Uhh... Yeah. She's actually nice, unlike you, and she's actually pretty, unlike you!" He shows me a sly smile. I scoff.

Then the girl speaks up, "Well at least I don't go up to people to ask why they're dating! Like Arabella and Sam? I didn't ask why. I simply said, 'How would I feel if it was me?' And I didn't get jealous."

Chandler smiles. "And she's pretty on the inside too!" The girl blushes. "Thanks Chan!"

Chandler kisses her cheek. "I love you Stephanie!" Then they both giggle.

Then the song That Should Be Me comes on. Ugh seriously?!?

"That should be me holding your hand. That should be me making you laugh. This is so wrong, I can't go on, till you believe that should be me." I hear the song. Really. Talk about timing...

Chandler and Stephanie laugh really hard together. "Karma hit you good!" Chandler says.

Lexie's POV:

I walk over to get some punch when I see Cassie trying to open a locked door in the distance. Uh... Ok then?

I walk over to the punch table when someone runs into me.

"Ugh! Hey!!!" I stand up. I look up to see a boy in sunglasses and a hat on. "Uh... Hey! Hehe!" I say nervously. He helps me stand up. "Are you ok?" I realize it's Hayes Grier. Then he deepens his voice and makes it sound like a surfer guy. "Uhh I mean... Uh... are you... Uh... ok? Dude...?"

"Don't worry Hayes I won't tell anybody."

"Thanks!" He says in his normal voice. "So what's your name?"

At first I'm shy, but I mutter, "Lexie." He smiles a perfect smile. "That's a cool name!" I smile back, and we walk around talking, listening to That Should Be Me.