Q/A

Thank you all for reading!

My favorite thing in the whole wide wattpad world is reading your comments!

My favorite comment on the last chapter was:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😂😂😂😂

Thanks again for 18K, you guys are the best 😊😘

Follow me: @zayummsamelica @laceestewart

If you use #blamenightbot I'll love you forever 😜
Chapter 50:

Ty's POV:

I don't know who this girl is. She must be Chandler's or Sam's or Arabella's friend or something.

She's super shy, and it's adorable.

Sam gets ready for his stream and we decide we are going to let Arabella, Alexis, and Stephanie be in it with us.

Right before we start, Stephanie gets sick. I drive her to her hotel and once I get back to Chandler's house, the stream is about to start.

Alexis' POV:

"I'll be right back, I'm going to the bathroom... For real this time!" I say looking at Ty. He smirks.

But I'm not really going to the bathroom.

I'm making a fake twitch account so they won't know it's me asking questions.

The stream starts.

I walk to them and see they're already answering questions.

Someone asks via chat, "Ty how old are you? Until you respond I'm just going to assume for the moment you're 12."

Ty laughs. "I'm 15."

While everyone else is too busy reading the chat, I say "Ty, you and that blonde girl you're sitting next to would make a cute couple. Do you like her?"

Now I just have to hope Ty will notice. There are only 34 people watching the stream, so maybe.

Ty reads the question out loud. My whole body is shaking. What if he says no? I'm so nervous.

"Well... I guess she's pretty cute. I mean, I don't know her but maybe," he laughs.

I smile and blush.

Then someone in the chat says, "Hey, blondie that's sitting by Ty! Ty will never like you, he was just saying that. Why would he like YOU?"

I read it out loud but don't say anything.

It leaves Sam, Chandler, Ty, and Arabella looking at me.

Arabella begins to say something, but Ty says something first.

"Hey, rude person, that's in the chat! I will never like you, and I'm not 'just saying that.'" He puts an arm around me. "Alexis is beautiful and you're not, so why would I like you?"

I blush and say "Thank you," very quietly.

Then the chat fills up with, "OMG you just got TOLD!"

Devin bans that girl from the chat.

Arabella's POV:

We answer chat questions for about an hour.

Then someone asks Sam a question.

"Do you miss your ex?" Sam reads aloud.

I don't think he will say yes...

Sam says, "Well I was much happier with Caroline. So I'm not sure."

Wait... What?

What about me?

What just happened?

I thought he was happy. Not to sound rude or anything, but I thought our relationship was amazing.

I break up into tears and run to the bathroom and lock the door.

Sam's POV:

Crap.

What did I just do?

I said the wrong thing, that's what I did.

I didn't really mean to I was happier, I meant easier, because it wasn't long-distance.

Arabella is probably the best thing that's ever happened to me.

And perhaps the last.

The chat starts filling with "I got that on tape!!! OMG you're so mean Sam!!"

I get up and run to the bathroom and hear her crying.

"Arabella? Can I come in?"

"No. Ask Caroline."

"I didn't mean it like that... I can explain."

"You don't need to explain!"

"Can I come in?"

"No."

I reach at the top of the door and find the key. I unlock the door and walk inside. Arabella freaks out at first but calms down because she knows that's not going to do anything.

I lock the door and hold her in place so I can explain.

"Arabella I didn't mean it like that."

"Then what did you mean? That you want to break up? You didn't even come for me when I needed you with Tyler. You didn't even try to help me, Chandler did!"

Arabella's POV;

"That's not what I meant at all. And I had a panic attack. I couldn't do anything. I threw up when I tried to move. I love you."

"Oh, really?" I say sarcastically. My tears flood my face. "If you really love me, tell everyone. Tell the whole world if you're not ashamed!"

He whispers in my ear and says, "I love you."

"Why did you whisper it in my ear?"

"Because you are my world."