They're Beautiful

Hunters POV

"We need to get you to the hospital." I said frantically and getting up to pick her up. "No Hunter, we won't make it to the hospital we don't have enough time." She whimpered then screamed in pain. "Okay baby remember your breathing." I said grabbing her hand and rubbing her forehead. "Is mommy going to be okay?" Nat asked looking scared. "Mommy is going to be fine sweetie." I said to her to reassure her. "Hey can you do me a huge favor" I asked her. She nodded her head, "Can you stay here and talk to mommy while I go get some things." I said. "Otay." She said then walked closer to Eleanor, she kneeled down next to her and started talking. I kissed her forehead then stood up and motioned all the guys to come over to me. "Guys what are we going to do, Eleanor isn't going to make it to the hospital." I asked them. "Well call your mom and see if she knows that to do." Sam Said. "We'll go tell the audience that the concert has to be cut short." Andy and Steve said. I grabbed my phone and called my mom, she told me that they would be right back there since they were going to surprise me at the show. A few minutes later my mom walked back and kneeled down "We are going to need blankets and water." She said, Devo and Matt ran to get those. "Nat can you go with papa." Mom said to Natalie. "I don't want to weave mommy." She did tearing up. "It's okay mommy will be okay, I'm going to take good care of her mom said." Nat thought for a minute, "Otay." She said the kissed Eleanor in the cheek and walked over to dad.

Eleanor's POV

This hurts so bad, I have no idea how people go through natural childbirth and why they even want to is beyond me. After yet another contraction I looked to my right and saw Hunter looking scared and lost, "Hey I'm the one who is supposed to me scared not you." I said to him taking his hand. "I know I just don't know how to help, I feel so helpless." He said holding my hand close to his lips leaving gentle kisses on it. "Just be here with me, that will help." I said before wincing because of another contraction. "Okay Eleanor, are you ready to push?" Lynette said. "Yah." I whispered and nodded my head. "Okay PUSH!" She semi yelled. I pushed with all my might, I heard Hunter next to me saying "Good girl, you're doing great." Still holding my hand and leaving the occasional kiss in my forehead. I pushed until I was lightheaded. "Good job mamma." Lynette said. "Just a few more pushes, I can see the head. "You hear that baby, a few more pushes and we'll be able to meet our second child. "Ready, now push." Lynette said. I pushed as hard as I could, I could feel my face scrunch up and feel all the blood rush to me face as well. Soon after the first baby was out, it was whisked away in a blanket to get cleaned. "Good job baby, I'm so proud of you." Hunter praised and kissed me. "Okay here comes the other one, this one went by quicker. By the time the baby was out the paramedics were there, they had taken the first baby into the ambulance already, then they took the second one in. 

Hunters POV

They took the baby's to the ambulance then came back with a gurney for Eleanor, they set her on it but she didn't let go if my hand. We walked to the ambulance and got it before it raced off to the hospital. "Are they okay." Eleanor asked, "Yes love, they are just fine. I'm so proud of you." I said rubbing her hand and kissing her forehead. Once we got to the hospital thy took Eleanor to a room and the babies to the Nursery. They gave Eleanor some medicine to help with the pain and to also help her sleep. "Hunter come lay with me. She said drowsily. I laid down and wrapped her in my arms and sung to her until she fell asleep. A couple hours I woke up and crawled out of the bed quietly trying not to wake Eleanor up, she whimpered but was still sleep. I kissed her forehead then walked out of the room to the nursery. Once I reached it I saw our beautiful twins by the window. I started to cry, I can't believe we made those two little human beings. They were both perfect in their own way, they were both a perfect mixture of us. One had black hair kind of like how Eleanor was when she was born and the other had dirty blonde hair like my hair is now. I watched them sleep for a while before I headed back to Eleanor's room, when I got back she was just waking up. "Hey beautiful, how are you feeling?" I asked while grabbing her hand and rubbing circles on it. "In a little bit of pain." She said in her sleepy voice. "Okay I'll get the doctor to get you some more medicine." I said then pushed the button to signal the nurse. "How are the babies?" She asked? "Oh they are perfect, they are so beautiful." I said smiling. The door opened and in walked the doctor with some medicine. "Well good morning Mrs. Hayes, how are you feeling?" She asked. "In a little pain I guess but other then that I'm fine." She told her. The doctor handed her medicine and started telling us about the babies. "Both of the babies are completely healthy, it actually turns out that they were a little older then we originally thought." She said. "What do you mean?" Eleanor said siting up a little bit but then winced and sat back down. I reached over and wrapped my arm around her shoulders. "Well when they were born you thought they were 6 months, correct?" She asked. Eleanor and I both nodded. "They were both 9 months so they are not premature." She told us. "We'll that's good I guess I said looking down at Eleanor. "Would you like to see them now?" The doctor asked. Eleanor nodded her head frantically, I was surprised she didn't get dizzy and lightheaded. The nurses rolled them in and instantly Eleanor started crying happy tears. After Eleanor and I spent some time with then I went out to the waiting room. I saw all the guys spread out around in the couches and chairs sleeping. My mom and dad were sleeping as well with Natalie asleep curled up in my moms lap. I took a picture to show them later. They were the only ones in the waiting room so to get them up I clapped really loud, they all jolted awake. "Do you guys want to meet them?" I asked them. They all nodded and stood up stretching. I walked over and picked Natalie up, she yawned and laid her head on my shoulder and her arms lazily draped  over my shoulders. I led them to the room and knocked on the door. "Come in." I heard Eleanor say. I opened the door and brought everyone in. I walked over by Eleanor and looked at everyone. They all had smiles on their faces, "Everyone meet Joshua Easton Hayes and Isabella Maria Hayes." I said. My mom started to cry and walked over. The babies were passed around one at a time so everyone could hold them.  

Eleanor's POV

I had Matt take a picture of Hunter and I sitting on the bed, each one of us holding a baby. I posted it on twitter saying "@/eleanorhayes: Hunter and I are pleased to announce the arrival of Joshua Easton Hayes and Isabelle Marie Hayes. I am so thankful for these little miracles! I am so in love ❤️ @/hunterhayes" I fed them for the first time then Hunter laid them down to sleep, the bassanettes were right next to my bed so I was just watching them. "Love you should get some sleep." Hunter said rubbing my back. "I know, I just love watching them sleep." I said smiling. "They'll be okay, I'll keep an eye on them." He said and smiled."Okay, I love you." I sad while yawing. "I love you too baby." He said kissing my forehead. (Skipping to when are back home. Two weeks later.) The twins have been doing well, they'vbeen sleeping surprisingly well. Today Hunter was going to the studio for a bit, he didn't really want to go but he needed to get out. I really could have used the help but I didn't want to tell him that, I felt bad enough as it is that he has already taken off the time that he has to help me. "Hey Nat, can you come watch Bella and Josh for me for a minute so I can go grab their bottles." I asked out now 3 and a half year old. "Otay mommy." She said running into the livingroom. "Thank you but remember not th pick them up, you are still too little to do it by yourself." I said to her. "I know mommy." She said giggling. I ran to the kitchen to heat up the bottles and when I went back to the livingroom I saw Nat trying to pick up Bella. "No Natalie!" I yelled louder then I intended to. She quickly stepped away and started bawling, "Mommy's mean." She yelled. "Natalie Marie." I heard Hunter say sternly. She looked at him then ran to her room crying and slammed her door. 

Hunters POV

I walked into the living room to see Natalie just about to pick up Bella, I was about to walk over to her when I heard Eleanor yell "Natalie no." I could hear the worry in her voice and I could tell that she didn't mean to yell. Natalie immediatly stepped away and started crying. "Mommy's mean." She yelled. Eleanor stopped in her tracks and her eyes started to water, "Natalie Marie." I said in a stern voice. She looked at me and ran to her room and slammed her door. Eleanor fell to the floor, I ran over to her and put my hand on her back. "She hates me Hunter." She sobbed out. "No baby, she doesnt hate you. She is just embaressed." I said wrapping my arms around her and rocking her back and forth. "Just let me go talk to her." I said calmly. Eleanor nodded her head, I kissed her forehead and headed to Natalie's room. I knocked on the door and went in, she was sitting on the floor in the corner crying. I walked over to her and put her in my lap, "Sweetie why did you say mommy was mean?" I asked her wiping some tears away. "Because she yelled at me." She whispered. "Well Nat mommy didn't mean to yell at you she was just scared, we've told you not to pick up the babies while you are alone because you were still too little." I told her. "I was just twying to hewp." She said. "I know sweetie, but there are some things that grownups need to do." I said tucking some of her blonde hair behind her ear. "Okay daddy." She said sniffling. "Okay, I want you to go apoligize to mommy now." "Otay." She said. I followed her out to the living room where Eleanor was laying the babies down for a nap. "I'm sorry mommy for saying you are mean." She told her. "It's okay sweetheart." Eleanor said kneeling down and opening her arms which Natalie gladly ran in to. "I love you Natalie." Eleanor said kissing her cheek. "I love you too mommy." Nat replied. Once Natalie was in bed for her nap I sat down on the couch and wrapped my arms around Eleanor while she laid her back against my chest. "Why didn't you tell me you needed help." I said and kissed her hair. "Because I feel bad for all the time that you have been spending away from the studio as it is." She said drawing designs on my arm. "You don't need to feel bad, we are  both responsible for them and I am going to take as much time off as I need to to help you raise them." I told her. "I love you Hunter Easton Hayes." She said and kissed my hand. "I love you too Eleanor Marie Hayes." I said and kissed her neck. 

Love Y’all!! 

Instagram, Twitter & YouTube: @hunterhayesvt

Tumblr: youthinkyouknowsomebodyvt

Pinterest: eleanorlauzon