I'm Glad She Has You Hunter

Hunters POV

I went to help Nat pack for our flight tomorrow, she wanted a dress up a little to go see grandma and grandpa tomorrow so she picked out one of her favorite dresses. I also packed a few pairs of jeans since winter was just beginning in Vermont and some shirts. After that I put her down to bed, "Goodnight sweetie, I love you." I said kissing her forehead. "Goodnight daddy, I love you too." She said trying to keep back her yawns. I left her room and walked to Eleanor and I's room, when I walked in there she was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. I laid down next to her and reached over to rub her belly. "What's wrong baby?" I asked her. She didn't say anything, I knew not to push her so I just gave her some time. After a few minutes she said "How do you think she is going to react?" She said, tears were brimming in her eyes. "What do you mean?" I asked her, laying on my side. "Is she going to be mad for us not talking to her about my mom?" She said starting to cry. "Oh love, please don't cry." I said pulling her closer to me and wrapping her in a hug. "I just miss her so much." She said wrapping her arms around my waist and sobbing into my chest. "I know sweetheart, it'll be okay." I said rubbing her back. A few hours finally passed and she cried herself to sleep. I went to pack my stuff for the trip, after I was done I looked at Eleanor's suitcase and she had nothing in it. I packed the things she would need and brought all the suitcases out to the car so we wouldn't have to do that in the morning. I went neck to our room and Eleanor was curled up and hugging my pillow. I chuckled and went over to lay down, I pulled the pillow from her grin and laid down. She laid her head on my chest and sighed a sigh of content. I smiled and leaned down to kiss her forehead, "Goodnight sweetheart, I love you." I whispered then fell asleep. 

Eleanor's POV

I woke up around 7:30 the next morning, I looked over at Hunter and he was peacefully asleep. I tried to get up but his grip tightened on me, I fell back down and giggled. He mumbled something like don't go, I leaned down to his ear am whispered "if you let go I'll make you some coffee." He instantly let go, he has told me I make really good coffee so I knew that would work. I I kissed his cheek and got up. I walked to Nat's room and slowly opened the door, she was still asleep. I walked over and say on her bed, I brushed some hair out of her face and she stirred. "Hi mommy." She said in her sleepy voice. "Morning sweetie, it's time to get up. We gotta get ready to go see grandpa." I said helping her up out of bed. I picked her up and she wrapped her arms and legs around me and put her head on my shoulder. I have her a bath and got her dressed then brought her downstairs for breakfast. "Mommy can I has some eggies?" She asked me smiling. "Sure." I said I started some coffee then made her some scrambled eggs. She started eating and I went to make some food for hunter and I. I heard him walk down stairs yawning, "Daddy!" Nat squealed. "Morning sweetie." Hunter said in his sleepy voice then leaned down to kiss Natalie's cheek." While I was at the stove I felt arms wrap around my waist "Good morning babe." He whispered kissing my neck. "Morning, your coffee is on the counter." I said craning my neck to kiss his cheek. "Yes." He cheered than ran to the cup taking a drink, "Perfect as usual." He said smiling. Once our food was done we sat down to eat. After breakfast Hunter came over to me, "You shower first, I'll clean up and watch Nat." "Are you sure?" I asked him. "Positive" he said nodding his head. Once we were both dressed and ready I packed some snacks for Natalie for the plane ride, "Are we ready?" Hunter asked coming into the kitchen carrying Natalie's winter coat. "Yes daddy." Nat and I said at the same time. "You guys are so cute." He said chuckling then walking over to Nat to help her into her coat. We all got in the car and headed to the airport. By the time we got on the plane Natalie was already asleep, I sat down in my seat and pulled her on to my lap. Hunter sat down and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, I leaned my head on his shoulder as he started to song Wanted. I slowly drifted off to sleep listening to the sound of his voice.