The Concert that Changed Everything

Eleanor’s POV:

I woke up bright and early bright and early today even though we got home around 11 last night from the Jeff Dunham show. I kept replaying the events from last night, well everything that happened with Hunter at least and still not believing that I met him and then ran from him. I sat down and started eating some cereal for breakfast while I was on my iPad checking Instagram and Twitter. I saw that Hunter had tweeted and I immediately went to see what it was since he rarely ever posts anything, I knew it had to be something important. When I read it I stopped dead in my tracks and just stared at the screen. After a few minutes I reread the tweet. It said @hunterhayes: Great day in Vermont yesterday, met an amazing girl. I hope to see her again, ready to rock this fair tonight! Was he talking about me? No he couldn’t possibly be, there is nothing even remotely amazing about me. I just brushed it off and continued getting ready for the concert tonight. 

Hunter’s POV: 

We just finished sound check a little while ago and now it was time to relax before the concert. Matt was being his usual self completely enveloped in video games on the Wii, and the res of the guys were in the small studio area on the back of the bus practicing some last minute s-things before the show tonight. I was more than ready for tonight, but I was really hoping to see Eleanor again. The time flew buy and Dan + Shay were almost done their set. I was backstage getting miked up and watching them sing their last song before it was my turn to go Crazy. See what I did there? ;) I ran out singing a personal favorite of mine, of course it was I Want Crazy. After that I sang  Wild Card, Invisible and a few new songs from Storyline. When it came to singing wanted I was still scanning the crowd to see if I could see Eleanor, just when I was about to give up I spotted her. She was in the pit with what looked like her mom and a friend, I got one of the security guards to have her come up to the stage. While they were doing that I said into the microphone, I want to invite a very special friend up here while I sing this next song. I just met this girl yesterday and we only talked for a few minutes but she has left such a big impact on my in such a short amount of time. 

Eleanor’s POV:

This is quite possibly the best concert I have been to in my life. Well this is my second concert ever, the first was seeing Justin Moore and Josh Turner but this totally beats that. He was even better in person, then he was in all of the YouTube videos I have watched of him over the years. He started with I want Crazy, then moved on to Wild Card, Invisible and then a few of the the other songs on his new album. Now he was singing what I think it going to be his last song of the night. He did something very weird though, he called one of the security guards up to the stage and whispered something to him and it looked like he pointed to me but it was probably to someone else. He ten sat down to the piano and started playing the opening cords to Wanted. I was so mesmerized by that that I didn’t even notice the security guard walk up right next to me and tap me on the shoulder. I looked at him and he leaned down to whisper something in my ear. He said Hunter ants you to join him on stage for this song miss. I was completely dumbfounded, in a total state of shock, why would he want me up there. What would he want with little old me? I obliged and followed him up the steps to the stage. When I got up there I heard Hunter say I want to invite a very special friend up here while I sing this next song. I just met this girl yesterday and we only talked for a few minutes but she has left such a big impact on my in such a short amount of time. Then he motioned me on stage, which I hesitantly walked over to him. He had me sit on the piano bench and the most unthinkable happened...