It's Christmas Time

Eleanor’s POV

“Wake up, Eleanor. Wake up it’s Christmas morning!” Hunter yelled jumping up and down on the bed. “Babe, what time is it.” I asked, still half asleep. “It’s 8am” Come on, Santa came last night.” He said rubbing my back. “Go and I’ll met you downstairs in a few minutes.” I told him, hoping he would leave so I could sneak back to sleep. “I already know what you are thinking and it isn’t happening missy.” He said, the uncovered me and picked me up and carried me bridal style down to the living room. He had a huge grin on his face the whole time, he was like a little kid. I tried so hard not to laugh at his enthusiasm. He set me down and ran to the kitchen, he came back a couple minutes with 2 cups of coffee. He turned on Christmas music and then sat down next to me on the couch. “Are you ready?” He asked me while rubbing my knee. “Ready if you are” I told him because he wasn’t going to be able to last much longer, pretty soon he would jump into the pile ripping anything and everything open. 

Hunter’s POV

I went over and got the first present I got for Eleanor. She opened it and looked at up at me in shock, I had got her a Pandora bracelet with some charms that meant something to us and our relationship. There was a music note for our love of music, a small diamond ring because of our recent engagement, a snow flake because Eleanor loves now and she said it doesn’t feel like Christmas without it, a heart to symbolize that she has my heart and finally a Christmas tree for our first of many Christmas's together. “It’s beautiful Hunter, thank you.” She said leaning to kiss me.  “I’m glad you like it” I said before I got up to get her her next one. I turned around handing her a smaller box, smaller then the one that her bracelet came in. “Hunter what is this? The bracelet was more then enough, i told you I only wanted this. “I know but I wanted to get you more things, you deserve them and I think you’ll like this one” I said grinning. “You’ll get yours Hunter” She said looking at me with a little bit of annoyance paired with a small smile. She opened it up to find a key, a car key to be exact. She held it up “What’s this?” She asked looking puzzled. “Go look out side” I said smiling and walking behind her to the door. I opened it and she gasped and covered her mouth. “Why” Was all she said before starting to cry. I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back. “Because you’ve always wanted one and I wanted to surprise you.” I got a custom made Light Pink range Rover, one that she has always wanted. She only told me once about it probably thinking I would forget. “I can’t believe you sent this much money on me” She said wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me. When we pulled away I said “No amount of money it so much to spend on my fiancé. I love you and your worth every penny.” I told her kissing the tip of her nose. 

Eleanor’s POV

I finished opening the things Hunter got me, they were just a few small things like a gift card to Starbucks and iTunes. He got me way to much, I feel so spoiled but I am so blessed. I had to ask the guys for some help because I wanted to get him an instrument but I didn’t know what to get him, and lets face it he has pretty much everything he could ever want. So i decided to get him the Martin tenor ukulele. It was made with Mahogany wood and had an East Indian rosewood headplate with a Hawaiian koa and a hibiscus flower inlaid in pink awabi pearl. I hoped he would like it. He unwrapped it and the first thing he was was a box. He opened the box to find it wrapped again. So he in wrapped that and found a box, he opened it and saw the guitar case. He looked up and me wide eyed and said “You didn’t” Well open it and find out silly” I said encouraging him. He opened the case and just started it it. After a few minutes he finally picked it up, looking at it the holding it up to try it. It sounded amazing, this boy can really play pretty much anything. He carefully put it back and ran over to me and picked me up and spun me around. I love it Eleanor, thank you so much!” He yelled. Then put me down and kissed me. “You’re welcome, I’m glad you like it. I can’t take all the credit though, I had the guys help me come pick it out. He opened the last of his presents which consisted of a few gift cards and instrument accessories. He heard his phone ringing and asked me to go get it, he was already in his music room playing his new guitar. I ran up to our room and saw that it was Lynette. “Good morning.” I said cheerfully into the phone. “Good morning sweetheart, Merry Christmas.” “Merry Christmas to you too. How are you both doing? I said “We’re good, how are you guys?” She asked. “Good, just hanging around here for today before our flight to Vermont tomorrow” I said walking downstairs into the music room. “Is that Hunter playing in the background?” She asks me. “Yup, I got him a new guitar and he hasn’t put it down since we got done.” I told her while smiling. “Yup that sounds like my boy.” She said chuckling. “May I talk to him for a minute?” She asked “Of Course.” I said while tapping Hunter on the shoulder to get his attention.