I Think This Calls For A Celebration!

Eleanor’s POV

Hunter and the guys found this indoor park thing so they all decided to go play some football. Hunter wanted me to come because he knows I don’t like staying home alone, and especially since we found out that I was having twins he has been very protective and worried about me. It’s kinda cute really, whenever I put my hand on my stomach because the babies are moving he comes over all worried asking if I’m alright and he starts basically freaking out. I packed some snacks and sandwiches for all of us to eat while we were there, Hunter came bounding down the stairs in shorts, converse, and a muscle shirt. He ran over to Natalie and flexed his muscles, which I do admit was kind of attractive. He walked over and wrapped his arms around me from behind, placing his hands right where the babies laid. “How are my babies doing today?” He asked then kissed my cheek. “Good, I think they want to play football today too.” I said chuckling then placing my hands over his. He chuckled and started slowly swaying back and forth while quietly singing. They almost immediately stopped moving, “How do you do it?” I asked turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck. “Do what?” He asked with an amused expression on his face. “How are you able to get them to calm down by just singing to them? First it was Natalie now it’s the twins.” I said playing with the hair at the nape of his neck. “That’s a secret.” He whispered then leaned in and kissed me.

Hunters POV

We got our stuff packed into the car then headed over there, Natalie was excited about seeing her uncles again she would hardly sit still. Once we got there Eleanor got out and got Nat, I got the cooler and football. I opened the door and lead Eleanor in, Nat saw the guys and wiggled until Eleanor put her down and she ran off to greet them. We set our stuff down and Eleanor sat down on a blanket. “Thanks for coming today.” I said then kissed El’s cheek. She giggled, “Of course, I miss spending time with you.” She said. “Watch me go kick their butts.” I said laughing. “You know it.” She said high-fiving me. I walked over to the guys and sent Natalie back to sit with Eleanor and watch us, We quickly divided up teams. I was with Sam, and Steve. Matt, Andy and Devo were on the other team. We started playing and a few minutes later I now remembered why I never played sports, I sucked. One more touchdown and Matt’s team was going to win, I was to distracted watching Eleanor tickle Natalie that I didn’t see Andy run past me. Matt threw the football with all his strength right towards Eleanor’s way. “Look out.” I screamed.” Eleanor turned her head so she was facing away from us and the football got her right on the side of her head. We all started running over, I was practically tripping over myself at how fast I was going. I got over there and her eyes were closed, Nat was shaking her lightly yelling “Mommy, are you okay?” I kneeled down and laid Eleanor’s head in my lap, she had a pretty big bump on the side of her head. She wasn’t waking up so Steve called an ambulance, Matt was non-stop apologizing, “It’s okay Matt, it was an accident.” I said reassure him that I wasn’t mad. I started hearing sirens Eleanor’s eyes fluttered open, She looked at me for a few seconds with a look of confusion. “Hi sweetheart how are you feeling.” I asked caressing her cheek. “Good I think, but...” She said then she stopped talking. “What’s the matter?” I asked her. “I can see.” She stuttered out.

Eleanor’s POV

I got put in the ambulance, Hunter rode with me while the guys brought Nat. “So you are telling me that you can see again?” Hunter asked me, he had tears welling up in his eyes. “Yah I can.” I whispered, not even being able to believe it myself. I was brought inside and brought to a room. A doctor came in and looked at the part of my head where the football hit, it had already started to bruise. Remind me to thank Matt later, but what he was really amazed with was that I had my sight back. He didn’t know how to explain it other then maybe the force of the hit reversed any damage that the car accident did. It is one of those miracles. I was okayed to go but I had to rest for a few days especially with the babies. We both walked back out to the waiting room with Hunter’s arm wrapped securely around my waist, when we got out there Nat squealed “Mommy” Then ran over to me. The guys followed suit, all of them asking if I was okay and how I got my sight back. I told them what the doctor told me, they brought us back to get our car so we could head home. “What are you doing?” I asked Hunter at he pulled into the parking lot of my favorite chinese restaurant. “I think this calls for a celebration don’t you think.” He sad winking then getting out of the car. He came out a few minutes later with our food, “Wow that was quick.” I smirked. “Yah I might have called ahead.” He sad smiling. “I love you.” I said leaning over to kiss him, “I love you too babe.” He said Once we got home we had dinner then Hunter put Natalie to bed. He came back downstairs and sat down next to me on the couch, pulling me into him in the process. He started rubbing up and down my arm slowly and looking off into space. He only does that when something’s bothering him, “What’s wrong.” I asked him grabbing his other hand. “I have something I have to tell you.” He almost whispered. “Okay whatever it is you can tell me.” I said trying to make him more comfortable. “I have to go on tour for 7 months.” He said trying to stop his tears from falling. I didn’t know what to say, the only thing I could think of was he going to be here when the twins were born. “When?” I asked hesitantly, not knowing if I wanted to know the answer. ‘The day after tomorrow.” He said then looked down. 

A/N 

So sorry for the short chapter, but a few big things happen in it so I think that makes up for it. :) 

Love Y’all!! 

Instagram, Twitter & YouTube: @hunterhayesvt

Tumblr: youthinkyouknowsomebodyvt

Pinterest: eleanorlauzon