Finally Husband and Wife

Eleanor's POV

Once we got into a secluded area we just looked into each others eyes. "I love you, so much." Hunter said, leaning in to kiss me. "I love you too Hunter." I replied after we pulled away. We had planned it so we would have an hour between the ceremony and the reception. We were going to take pictures with our posse's and the rest of the time would be spent with just the two of us. We did photos with me and my bridesmaids then hunter and his groomsman. Then the bridesmaids and groomsman. Then a couple

Of all of us together, after Hunter and I took a couple pictures of just him and I together. Once we were done we went and say down in a little room, we just talked mostly about the wedding and what was going to happen at the reception. It was funny to think about because there would be an open bar and my family can get really crazy when they were drunk, so this would be interesting. 

Hunters POV

It was finally time for is to join everyone else in the reception area. People started bringing around entrées, we decided in a simple menu, nothing to crazy or exotic. The dj broke everyone of their talking and announced that it was time for our first dance, I lead Eleanor to the middle of the dance floor and soon after we did the song we picked started playing. We picked The Smile on Your Face by Alison Krause, Eleanor has always loved that song and I thought it described is both perfectly. While we were dancing all I could do was look in Eleanor's eyes and smile, occasionally kissing her gently. I can not believe she is mine. "I love you so much, you know that right?" I asked her. "Of course, but not as much as I love you." She said poking my nose. "Oh I'm pretty sure I love you more there missy." I said pulling her closer which made her giggle. She started tearing up, "what's wrong sweetheart?" I asked her wiping her tears away. "I'm just so happy." She said smiling so brightly. "There's the smile I fell in love with." I said. The song had come to an end, I grabbed her face in my hands and kissed her gently, when I pulled away I whispered "I love you Mrs. Hayes." "I love you too Mr. Hayes." She responded hugging me. Next it was time for the father daughter dance, Eleanor had picked My Little Girl by Tim McGraw. As they danced, I could see how close they really were. She had told me that she had become closer to her dad ever since her parents divorce, it was amazing to actually see it, it honestly brought a tear to my eye. 

Eleanor's POV

I started crying when I danced with my dad, I was thinking back to when I was a kid and how I thought this moment would be awkward. My dad and I never had the kind of relationship when I was younger, I was never really that close to him, I was closer to my mom. But I wouldn't change a thing, I'm happy I get to dance with my dad at my wedding. "I love you dad, thank you." I said hugging him after the song was over. "For what?" He asked me confused. "For being the best dad ever." I responded simply. He started burying after I said that, he rarely ever cries so I was in shock. After we composed ourselves he walked me back over to Hunter. When we got over to our seats Hunter was standing up, him and my dad hugged and Hunter thanked him. It was still a little while before the food would be out so Hunter and I decided to go make our rounds saying hi to everyone. We made small talk with most of the guests, we came to a table and I saw someone who I didn't expect to show up. It was my uncle Frank, I wasn't expecting him to show up because I know it is hard for him to sit in one place for long periods of time and he gets tired really easily. But nonetheless he was there, smiles and all. I walked over and have him a big hug, Hunter came behind me and hugged him as well. "I wasn't expecting you to be here." I said to him. "He was just smiling then started to try to talk, again my aunt had to translate what he was saying, he had gotten worse since I had seen him last. 

Hunters POV

I was really happy that Eleanor's uncle or I guess our uncle now was able to make it, I knew how much she wanted him to be there, she was ecstatic. We spent a little extra time with him, he was probably going to leave to go back to the hotel soon. We finished seeing everyone just in time for dinner to be ready. We are that an it was delicious, we had grilled lamb with green beans. The toasts were next. Michelle, Eleanor's Maid of honor went first. "Eleanor, you are more then a cousin to me you are like a sister. Nothing makes me more happy then to see that you are happy. I am thrilled that you found someone to spend your life with. Hunter is a great guy and you are going to have an amazing love with him. I love you guys, Hunter welcome to the family." She came over to hug Eleanor then I hugged her, "Thank you Michelle that meant a lot to me, and I promise I'll take care of Eleanor and keep her happy."  "That's all I ask." She says before going to sit down. It was Sam's turn next. "Hunter, Eleanor. I am so glad you have found each other. Hunter has always been like a bother for me so I've always wanted the best for him, he's found it in Eleanor. She brings out the best in him and him in her. I have also never seen Hunter love anything more then music so this is a change, but a good change. I wish you all the best in your life together, I love you guys." He said trying not to tear up. He hugged Eleanor and I and everyone else made their speeches. We did the rest of the traditional wedding things; the bouquet throwing, the garter toss (which was my favorite) and just dancing with everyone. I wanted to get out of there soon, don't get me wrong this was all fun but I wanted some alone time with my wife. I don't think I'll ever get used to that. I walked behind Eleanor and wrapped my arms around my waist, nuzzling my head into her neck. "Are you ready to leave soon love?" I asked her softly kissing her neck. "So soon." She asked. "I know, but I want to spend some time with you." "Okay, if you say so." She said in response. We went around saying goodbye to the remaining guests and went to change so we could get on a plane and head to our honeymoon destination. 

Eleanor's POV

We went to the airport but Hunter would still not tell me where we were going. When we got there we were brought right to the plane so we wouldn't get mobbed by people, surprisingly there was paparazzi and fans waiting outside the airport and also some inside. We got to our seats and Hunter said he had to take a picture of us, a few minutes later my phone rand saying I had a twitter notification. I looked and it was the picture Hunter just took with the caption "@hunterhayes: So ready for our honeymoon. I can't believe we are FINALLY husband and wife, I love this girl forever! 💏 @eleanorlauzon." I favorited and retweeted it then posted the picture on Instagram with a caption of "honeymoon time with this crazy guy, my husband. I love you Hunter!! 😘 I then turned my phone off and turned to Hunter. "So are you finally going to tell me where we are going?" I asked him grabbing his hand and kissing it while giving him puppy dog eyes. "Okay, but only because you're so cute." He said kissing my nose. He handed me am envelope, I opened it and pulled out the piece of paper. Once I read it I swear I stopped breathing. "We're going to Paris?!?!?!!"

Love Y’all!! 

Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter & YouTube: @hunterhayesvt