Exploring Nashville

Hunter's POV

Eleanor and I woke up early, today I was taking her to breakfast then go sight seeing. I was going to take her to all of my favorite place ms including my favorite place for breakfast , which was Waffle House. I don't know how she lived without it, they only had a few Friendly's and an IHOP where she lived plus the obvious McDonald's. We went in and ordered coffee to drink, then looked at the menu to see what looked good to eat. We finally both decided on waffles and bacon. Once our food was finished and we had each had 3 cups of coffee (that's my girl, she's turning into me) we were done. I pad then we walked out hand in hand. "Best waffles I've ever had!" She exclaimed. I laughed and kissed her forehead, "Good I'm glad you liked it." "So where to first?" She asked me eagerly, I just grinned in response. 

Eleanor's POV

I didn't know what he had planned but knowing hunter it would be fun. The fist place we went to was the Music City Walk of Fame. We took lots if pictures, I kept thinking how much fun my mom would love this, we haven't talked since I left. My dad told me she is still mad at me for leaving even though grandpa encouraged it. She is especially mad at Hunter because he supposedly convinced me to leave even though she knows it isn't true. She just needs someone to blame. I decided I don't want her bitterness ruin our day or sour my mood, so I just put those thoughts to the back of my mind and focused in what was happening right now. 

Hunter's POV

I took Eleanor to a few other places like the Lane Motor Museum, The Country Music Hall of Fame, the Belmont Mansion, and the Grand Ole Opry, which of course we had to take pictures. I tweeted a picture of her and I that said "@HunterHayes It's great being at the Grand Ole Opry, but it's even better with her by my side! @eleanorlauzon" After we finished that it was around lunch time so we got lunch and then got Starbucks because I needed my coffee. We were both tired it didn't want to go back home because we were having so much fun. I decided to take Eleanor to do some shopping. I refused to let her pay for anything and she got frustrated but tough noogies. It's my job as her boyfriend to spoil her and that's what I'm gonna do. The sun had set and we were just walking around and talking until I noticed Eleanor yawn. "You tired baby?" I asked her wrapping my arm around her shoulder which promoted her to lean her head on my shoulder. "Maybe just a little." She replied shyly. I looked at my watch and saw that it was already 8:30pm. "Jeez we stayed out all day." I guess time really does fly when you are having fun I joked. "I guess so." She replied playfully while rubbing my stomach. "How about we head home and watch a movie before bed?" I asked. "That sounds perfect" She replied while kissing my lips. We got home and changed into our pj's. I had sleep pants and a t-shirt and Eleanor had shirts and a tank top. We made some popcorn and then Eleanor put in the movie she chose. The menu for How to Lose a Guy In 10 Days came up on the screen. I looked over at her and she was grinning at me. "What, I haven't seen this in a while!" She defended. "Okay just as long as you are happy, I'm happy." We snuggled together on the couch and started the movie. About halfway through the movie I noticed Eleanor was asleep. I turned off the tv and carried her up to bed, as soon as I out her down she started groaning. "Eleanor, what's wrong sweetheart?" I asked worriedly. "For the past few days my back has been hurting." She said tiredly and I could tell she was in pain. "Do you want me to rub it for you?" I asked sympathetically. "Please" She said while icing my puppy dog eyes. I chuckled, of course, anything for you." I pulled her shirt a little bit in the back and started to rub where it was hurting. Pretty soon she started to drift off to sleep, so I tucked her in and got into bed next to her. "Goodnight baby, I love you." I kissed her cheek and feel asleep soon after.