She's Not Breathing...

Hunter’s POV

The doctor’s want Eleanor to stay at the hospital overnight to monitor her and the baby just because of some of the complications other women in her family have had with their babies. I told my parents to go to our house to get some sleep and get things ready for us tomorrow, I wasn’t going to leave Eleanor’s side. After feeding the baby, the nurses took Natalie to the nursery so Eleanor could get some sleep. I could tell that she was exhausted but she was to worried about the baby to sleep. I climbed into bed with her and wrapped her in a hug then started to sing Wanted. It put her right to sleep, I fell asleep shortly after. I woke up the next morning to go get some coffee, the nurses were in and out half the night so Eleanor could feed Natalie and spend a little time with her. I came back and The nurses were giving Natalie to Eleanor, I set my coffee down and walked over and listened while they talked to us. I out Natalie in the car seat and helped Eleanor up from the bed and helped her put her shoes on. There was paparazzi outside the hospital so I left the girls inside to go get the car and bring it around. I got out and walked Eleanor to one of the back passenger doors and got her buckled in, then Buckled Natalie in on the other side. Thankfully no one shouted anything mean, I turned on the radio and headed home. 

Eleanor’s POV

We pulled into the drive way, thankfully Natalie was still asleep. I have a feeling she is going to be a quiet baby. She has not let go of my finger which I think is extremely adorable, I took a few pictures because I want to make a photo album of her growing up. Hunter got her out and then walked over to help me, he is the sweetest husband ever. We walked in the door to be greeted by Lynette and Leo, Lynette walked over and said “Now there is my little grandbaby.” Then took her from Hunter. She set the carseat on the couch and just looked at her for a few minutes then took her out and held her. By this point she had waken up but she hasn't started crying yet, she actually has been smiling and giggling a little bit. I brought her upstairs to feed her, Hunter followed because I think he is still a little protective. And a little curious. After she was done Hunter brought her back downstairs then came back up. He walked over to me the kneeled in front of the rocking chair. “Baby why don’t you get some sleep, you look exhausted.” He said while reaching up and caressing my cheek. “What makes you say that?” I said while trying to hold in a yawn which didn’t work. I giggled and Hunter chuckled then said “Oh I don’t know, maybe just an inkling.” “Okay, okay fine.” I said finally giving in. “He brought me to our room and tucked me in then kissed me. “Hey take care of her please.” I said to him, it must have been my motherly instincts kicking in. He chuckled and walked back over to sit on the bed. “Yes dear.” He said the kissed me and told me sternly to get some rest. 

Hunters POV

I walked downstairs to see my dad holding Natalie, She was giggling and that made me smile. I walked over and kissed her forehead then headed to the kitchen to help her make dinner. We were making Eleanor’s favorite dinner of Lasagna and salad, I used her homemade recipe and made garlic bread. For desert I we were going to make banana splits. I had my dad go out and get the vanilla ice cream, banana’s, sprinkles, caramel sauce, cherries and whipped cream. Eleanor is going to love this. Dinner was almost ready but not quite so I was going to let Eleanor sleep for a while longer. We took the lasagna out of the oven and set it on the oven to cool, I was mixing up the salad when I heard someone walking down the stairs. I walked into the living room and saw Eleanor standing there smiling at Natalie who was smiling at her. “Excuse me, what are you doing out of bed missy?” I asked Eleanor. “I was hungry and smelled food.” She said sheepishly then looked down at the floor. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, “Well it’s ready if you want it.” Her head shot up then pulled me to the dining room. We set all the food out and started to eat. Halfway through Natalie started to get fussy, It could not have been because of her diaper because I just changed it a little while ago. Eleanor took her into the living room to feed her and she was fine. “I wish I could do more to help but I am not equipped in that area.” I said to my parents, they just chuckled and my mom told me that Eleanor would just have to prepare some for me to feed her with. 

Eleanor’s POV

We had our desert which by the way was delicious, I have the best husband ever he really thinks of everything. We washed the dishes and just sat in the living room relaxing. Lynette and Leo wished us goodnight then went to the guest room. Hunter and I decided we could not stay up any longer. We went up to our room and put Natalie in her crib that was in our room, then Hunter and I showered and crawled into bed. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him. “Goodnight love.” He said kissing my neck and nuzzling his face there. “Goodnight.” I whispered back then fell asleep almost instantly. I woke up a few hours later, I went to check on Natalie. “Hunter!” I screamed. He jolted awake then got up and ran over to me, “What’s wrong sweetie.” He asked me. “It’s Natalie, she’s turning blue and she’s not breathing.” I responded then started crying uncontrollably...

Love Y’all!! 

Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter & YouTube: @hunterhayesvt