They Are Going to Love You

(Fast forward a few weeks)

Eleanor’s POV: 

These past few weeks have been amazing, nobody has ever made me as happy as Hunter has. Tonight is the concert in Michigan and I am more nervous then anyone, no I’m not performing but I am meeting his parents for the first time. All these questions kept running through my mind; Will they like me, will they think I am good enough for their son, will they think I am right for him? Maybe they wanted a girl who went to college or has a job. While I was so busy worrying about that I didn’t notice Hunter come out of no where an wrap his arms around my from behind, resting his chin on my right shoulder. “They are going to love you as much as I do.” He said. “Please stop worrying about this, I don’t want you stressing out for nothing.” After that he kissed my cheek and spun me around. I gave him a nervous smile which caused him to chuckle and pull me into a hug. We started rocking back and forth slowly while he rubbed my back trying to calm me down. He pulled back and looked at me, I kind of started to feel self conscious because I don’t normally wear dresses. “uh babe, whatcha doing” I asked him, my tone laced with worry. 

Hunter’s POV:

I stood back because I had to get a good look at her. he rarely ever wears dresses and I have no idea why, she looked gorgeous in them. “I’m just admiring my beautiful girlfriend and thinking of what a lucky guy I am. She blushed and looked at the ground, I just chuckled and shook my head. “Well they are going to be here soon and you will be standing with them durning the concert, is that okay?” She looked at me and shrugged “I guess, I just hope I don’t make a fool put of myself in front of them. You know how awkward I can be in social situations.” The time flew by and my parents were going to be here any minute. Eleanor had just gotten back from doing a final check on her outfit and hair. “You look beautiful” I told her while I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her temple. “Hunter!” I looked up, “Mom!” I felt Eleanor let go of me signaling me to go see them. After I hugged my mom I gave my dad a hug then turned around to find my girlfriend. I turned around to find her still shyly standing in the place I left her in a minute,  she looked like she felt out of place and didn’t know what to do. I walked over to her and entwined out hands and walked back to my parents. Mom, dad this is my girlfriend Eleanor, Eleanor this is my mom and dad. “Hi Mr. and Mrs. Hayes” she said while waving. 

Eleanor’s POV:

I think they could tell that I was nervous, I was shaking like a leaf while holding Hunter’s Hand. He started rubbing my knuckles with his thumb which calmed me down. Immediately after I said hi, Lynette grabbed me and wrapped my in a warm embrace. I returned it slowly but then got comfortable because you could feel the love behind it. ‘It’s so nice to finally met you, Hunter hasn’t stopped talking about you since he met you ya know.” “Thanks mom, thanks a lot” Hunter said while starting to blush. “Aww” I said while I wrapped my arm around his waist and kissed his cheek. Pretty soon I got comfortable around them and before we know it, it was show time. I kissed Hunter for good luck, and told him how proud I was of him. “Thanks babe” He replied while holding my hands. “You better get out there missy, the show is about to start.” “Yes sir’ I said to him and them saluted. “You are crazy, Eleanor” He yelled to me while I started to walk away. I had to do this, I turned around and yelled “well that’s what you wanted right??”