Here Goes Nothing...

Hunter’s POV:

We all sat down looking at the menu, they had pizza, pasta, and salad. What a usual italian restaurant had. We all decided to get a couple large pizza with a couple different toppings. It got here quick and we all dug in, everyone except Eleanor. She was looking around uncomfortably and I started to worry. What’s wrong El? “Nothing I’m fine, just not very hungry.” Oh, okay are you sure? Yup, she said popping the p at the end. Once we were done, Eleanor directed us to the mall 10 minutes away. Eleanor and I started doing some window shopping while the guys walked ahead goofing off and riding the kiddie rides they had there. We had to take some pictures of course just because they looked ridiculous! We continued walking, just smiling and having a good time. A little while later I finally built up the courage to discreetly take her hand and entwine our fingers. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her look down at our hands than look back up at me, I looked back at her as she smiled and turned her head to keep on walking. I let out a sigh of relieve on the inside because I didn’t know if she would think I am moving to fast. I then had an idea of maybe asking her to come to the rest of the shows with us that we had this summer, it was perfect I mean she had already graduated High School 4 years ago so she didn’t have that holding her back and I think she unfortunately got let go from her job. It was perfect! Plus I was having so much fun with her that I didn’t want this to end. 

Eleanor’s POV: 

I was starting to get hungry but I brushed it off because I didn’t want to ruin the fun we were having. But the fact that I didn’t eat lunch, and now breakfast was starting to take it’s toll. I just grabbed some candy from my purse with my free hand and ate it, that definitely helped my stomach. It was around 5 o'clock when we decided to leave and go downtown. Again when we got out Hunter immediately grabbed my hand entwining our fingers and we both smiled, I think we both knew how nice it was. Our little group walked down Church Street and watched all the street performers, they did anything from singing, to playing the violin, to dancing. I have not had this much fun in who knows how long. Usually I was just stuck at home listening to my parents argue and blame each other for things so it was nice to get out and do something. I looked at Hunter and it looked like he was getting nervous for some reason, what has he got to be nervous about? 

Hunter’s POV:

It was getting late and we were going to be bringing Eleanor home soon so we could get some sleep before getting up early to leave and go back to Nashville before our next concert in Michigan. I think she could tell I was getting antsy because I felt her squeeze my hand a few times reassuringly. We went into some clothing stores to just have some fun and relax. But it was time to say goodbye, or so she thought. We drove to Eleanor’s house, she didn’t want to be rude but she didn’t want me to come in because she was embarrassed of what her house looked like. “There is no need to be embarrassed, if this is the place that keeps you safe at night that is all you can ask for. Come on Hunter, you can do this I gave myself a mental pep-talk. While I was trying to think of a way to ask her, I just blurted it out. “Eleanor will you come to the rest of my shows with me this summer?” I looked up and she just stood there looking at me. “Hunter, I...” 

Found Love in VermontOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara