Where Do You See Us In 10 Years?

Hunters POV

I just let the love of my life wall out the door, and she's pregnant? What the heck did I do? I've got to fix this, where could she have gone? She doesn't really know anyone here in Nashville, I just got and idea. I pulled out my phone and quickly dialed her number. After a few rings she picked up "Hello." "Carrie it's Hunter, eleanor left and I don't know where she is, have you seen her?" I almost yelled into the phone. "Hunter what the hell have you done to her?" She screamed back at me. 

Carrie's POV (Ooooh)

"Carrie what are you talking about?" He asked me. "I went to your house earlier because your wife was crying her eyes out, then she told me she saw you out with another girl then lied to her face about it." I told him, trying to keep calm. "Carrie it's not what you think." He said, his voice broke at the end. I could tell he was crying. "We'll why don't you tell me what happened." I said. He told me everything from the beginning. Wow, I can't believe anybody would want to do anything like that to Eleanor. "Hunter she's at my house with Nat right now." I whispered so she wouldn't hear me. 

Hunters POV

"Thank you so much Carrie, I've got to make things right. I'll be over soon." I said then hung up. I got ready then left to go fix things. I stopped and god her favorite flowers then went to Carrie's. I rang the doorbell, not even a minute later Carrie opened the door. On her hip was Nat, "Daddy!" She squealed and reached for me. I grabbed her and she wrapped her arms around my neck in a death grip. "Hi sweetie." I said. "I missed you daddy. Why did mommy take me away from you?" She asked me with small years forming in her eyes, that broke my heart hearing her say that. "We'll sweetie, mommy and I were having a disagreement. But daddy is here to make it better. I told her wiping her tears. "Promise." She whispered. "Promise." I said then kissed her forehead and handed her back to Carrie. "She's upstairs in the guest bedroom." She said. "Thanks." I said and headed up. I opened the door and found her curled up in a ball sleeping. She had year stains on her cheeks. She must have cried herself to sleep, I crawled on to the bed behind her and held her close. After a few minutes she stirred. "Hunter." She said in her sleepy voice, "what are you doing here?" "I'm here to tell you why I was out with her yesterday and to fix everything between us." I told her. "Okay." She said turning around to face me. "She was a fan, she told me that if I didn't go out with her than she would hurt you and Natalie. I couldn't let that happen, I had to protect you both. I'm so sorry, I love you so very much. I said as I started crying. "I don't want to lose you, I would not be able to love without you." I whispered. 

Eleanor's POV

Seeing him like that broke my heart. I pulled him closer, he nuzzled his head into my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. "Please don't leave me again." He sobbed into my neck. With one hand I rubbed his back and with the other I ran my fingers through his hair trying to calm him down. "I promise I won't leave you ever again." I said and kissed his forehead. We laid there for a while until he stopped crying. He got up off the bed and got down on one knee. Hunter, what are you doing?" I asked him. 

Hunters POV

"I made a mistake and lost you once, but I vow that I will never do it again, I love you with all my heart and I can't live without you. So will you marry me again?" I asked pulling out my engagement ring and wedding band. "Yes" She said and started to cry. I put both rings on her finger and picked her up kissing her. I put her back down, she took my hands and placed them on her belly. I kneeled down and lifted her shirt, "Hi peanut, I'm your daddy. Mommy and I love you very much." I said and kissed her tummy. 

Eleanor's POV

We walked out of the room hand in hand to see Carrie and Nat standing there smiling. "You guys go, we can watch Nat tonight." Carrie said walking over to hug us. We left and went to go get some flood for dinner then headed home for a movie night. Nothing to extravagant, we just wanted to spend time with each other. After dinner we sat in our room and watched a movie. 

Hunters POV

I was holding Eleanor's left hand playing with her wedding rings when she asked me "Where do you see us in 10 years?" I thought about it for a second then smiled. "I see us right here doing this, raising our children. Most importantly I see us together and still madly in love." I said bringing her left hand up to kiss the tip if her ring finger. "I love sweetheart." She said. "I love you too baby, forever and always." 

Love Y’all!! 

Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter & YouTube: @hunterhayesvt