Natalie Ann Hayes

Eleanor's POV

Hunter's parents are in Nashville visiting, they wanted to be here when Natalie was born and they also wanted to help with whatever they could. Hunter also wanted to have someone at the house with me while he was gone just in case something happened because Natalie was due any day now. I laughed at how worried and protective he was especially since I was pregnant but I didn't mind it, it was nice to have someone to talk to. Especially someone who has already had a baby. Lynette and I were in the kitchen making dinner, I was making my specialty triple chocolate brownies for desert, Hunter always said they were his favorite. I put them into the oven when I felt something odd with my stomach, it felt weird but I thought it was just Natalie moving around. Lynette came over and asked me if everything was okay, "Yah, she's just a little fus-" Was all I got out before I was doubled over in pain. I got this shooting pain throughout my lower abdomen and it hurt like hell. "Eleanor are you okay?" Lynette said kneeling down next to me. I told her what was wrong she said it sounds like I am going into labor. She had Leo start the car up to bring us to the hospital. While we were pulling out she called Hunter and told him to meet us at the hospital. 

Hunters POV

I was sitting in the studio laughing with Dann and the guys when my phone started ringing, I saw that it was my mom. This can't be good. "Hey mom, is everything okay?" I said worried. 'Hunter, meet us at the hospital, Eleanor is going into labor." She said, I could hear Eleanor screaming in pain in the background. "Okay, I'm on my way." I said then hung up. I started running around the studio freaking out." Hunter what's wrong?" Dann asked. "Eleanor's in labor, I've gotta go." Everyone cheered then followed me in their cars to the hospital. I got there and was told where to go. Once I walked into the room they were giving Eleanor the epidural. Mom walked over and told me she has been doing good, the pain had gone down so she had fallen asleep. I walked over to her and sat down next to her bed, grabbing her hand and kissing it. She started wincing an hour later I'm assuming she was in pain. "Hunter" She whispered as she slowly opened her eyes. "I'm here sweetheart, I'm right here." I said kissing her forehead. The doctor came in and checked how far along she was, she told us that Eleanor was at 9 centimeters so they started prepping her for delivery. Everyone came in and saw her before she was brought to the delivery room.  I had to put on a pair of scrubs and one of those net hat things. I walked back into the room and Eleanor immediately started laughing. "Nice look babe." She said in between giggles. I went over and grabbed her hand while she was going through contractions. It was finally time to push. I don't know how girls can go through this, I have so much respect for women after seeing this. After about 3 hours of pushing I was finally looking into the eyes of my beautiful baby girl. I kissed Eleanor and said "Good job baby, she is gorgeous. I'm so proud of you. They put her in Eleanor's arms and she started to cry. Natalie had my baby blue eyes and Eleanor's brown hair. She was the perfect mixture of both of us. I took a picture of Eleanor holding Natalie and posted it on twitter. "@HunterHayes: Mommy and baby are doing excellent. I'm so glad my baby girl is finally here. She is our perfect little angel. @eleanorhayes." I went out and told the guys, they all yelled and hugged me congratulating me. I told them I was going to let Eleanor and Natalie get acquainted before I brought them in. They said that was fine. I then went and told my parents. They were thrilled. I walked back into the room and just watched them together, those two girls mean the world to me. How did I get blessed with an amazing wife and a perfect daughter?

Eleanor's POV

After a while I asked Hunter if he wanted to hold her, he looked a little scared but I told him "You will be okay." I handed her to him and told him how to hold her. He was still a little afraid to move. I chuckled, "Hey don't be afraid, you can't break her." I told him rubbing his arm. I took a quick picture and posted it. "@eleanorhayes: The first daddy daughter moment, lots more to come. These two are my world, I love them both more then anything. Thank you @hunterhayes for giving me the most perfect daughter!" After I held Natalie for a little bit Lynette and Leo held her, then the guys. I fell asleep shortly after everyone left. I woke up a few hours later and looked to the rocking chair on my right to see Natalie asleep in Hunter's arms. He of course was asleep also, I looked at them smiling thinking my little family is finally complete.

Love Y’all!! 

Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter & YouTube: @hunterhayesvt