Disney World Here We Come

Hunters POV

So today we are headed to Disney, Nat and Eleanor are both really excited. "Are you girls ready to leave." I asked while we were standing in the entryway. "Yes Daddy!" They both exclaimed. Nat ran out to the car and Eleanor walked up to me grinning. "You're cute you know that." I said wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her. I tried to take things a little further until I heard a very impatient 3 year old yell "Mommy daddy let's go!" With that we left and headed for the airport. During the flight Nat del asleep while Eleanor and I enjoyed the quiet, because once we got there Nat would not be the least bit quiet. We checked into the hotel and got unpacked, we decided to go to the park tomorrow since tomorrow since everyone was pretty tired. 

Eleanor's POV

We walked into the hotel room and it was amazing, it had a living room, kitchen, and a separate room for Natalie. As well as a bathroom and master bedroom. I walked into our room and the first thing I noticed was the king sized bed. There was also a couch, tv, desk and a balcony. I felt arms wrap around my waist and someone whisper into my ear "Like it?" then him kiss my neck. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck "I love it." I said kissing him. We ordered dinner then went to bed, we don't know what tomorrow will bring. I felt someone jump on the bed then start yelling "Mommy, Daddy wake up. It's time to go see Mickey." "Sweetie it's to early." I said sleepily, then heard Hunter chuckle. "She definitely is your daughter." I said to him turning over and laying my head on his chest. I felt him wrap an arm around my back "She's both our daughter babe." I just laughed and got up. "Babe what are you doing, come back and lay with me." He whined. "You and I both know if we don't get up now she will keep coming in here until we do." I said. He just huffed and covered back up. "Get up you lazy slug." I yelled nd went to find the over excited 3 year old to get her ready. 

Hunters POV

We all had breakfast and headed o the park. Nat kept squeezing my hand because she was excited. "What do you want to do first sweetie?" I asked her. She pointed her little finger to the merry go round and said "That." I went on all the rides with her because Eleanor wanted to take pictures, I didn't mind because all her pictures are amazing. We stopped after a few hours to rest and get some food. After that we went on some more rides then Nat took pictures with Tinkerbell, Mickey and Minnie, and all the princesses. Eleanor had to get a picture with Cinderella. I posted the pic on Twitter and Instagram, "@hunterhayes: Sometimes I forget that she is 26! @eleanorhayes." Nat fell asleep about an hour later so we decided to head back to the hotel. we put her to bed, then we showered and crawled into bed. Eleanor's head was laying on my bare chest and I had my arm around her, rubbing her back. She started drawing designs on my chest and said "Hunter." "Yes Love?" I asked. "I'm ready." She whispered. I stopped rubbing her back, "Are you sure baby?" I asked her. "I've never been more sure."

Love Y’all!! 

Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter & YouTube: @hunterhayesvt