Hunter Don't Leave Me!

Eleanor's POV

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Hunter to get home from the studio, he was supposed to me back 4 hours ago. Finally I heard a door lightly slam shut and I heard Hunter walk in, "Hunter where have you been, I've been worried sick." I said hugging him, the strange thing was was he wasn't hugging me back. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked him, my voice lace with worry. He pulled away and took a few steps back, "Umm I don't know how to say this but I met someone else." He mumbled the last part. My heart dropped out of my chest. "What?!" I yelled at him. "I'm sorry but I met someone else and I fell in love with her. I don't have to worry about taking care of her like I do you because she isn't blind. I don't want to be part of this family anymore." He said calmly as if it was nothing. All I could do was drop to the floor, "What about Natalie, what about your unborn children?" I asked, I could feel anger building up inside of me now. "I don't love you anymore, I want a divorce." He said and put his wedding ring in my hand. I heard him walk upstairs then come back down a few minutes later, "I'm sorry that is has to be this way but tell Natalie that I love her." And with that he was out the door and out of my life, forever…  "No Hunter, don't leave me!" I yelled I stumbled up, knocking things over trying to find my way to the front door. Once I got there I opened it and heard someone talking. "Did you break up with her." Then I heard "Yes, now we can finally be together, I love you so much baby."He said. "Nooooo!" I screamed, I shoot up in bed panting and yelling. I started to cry until I heard "Baby, what's the matter?" Then he sat up and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his side. "I just wrapped my arms around his waist and sobbed into his chest. 

Hunters POV

I rubbed Eleanor's back while rocking her back and forth, "Shh baby it's okay, I'm here now. Everything is going to be okay." I said trying to calm her down. "It was horrible." She sobbed. "I promise everything is okay, Now can you tell me what's wrong?" She slowly pulled away and I wiped her tears. "I Had a nightmare that you cane home one from the studio and you told me that you met someone else and fell in love with her, and that you didn't love me anymore and you wanted a divorce. Then you were just gone, it was like you didn't care that it was over." She said in between sniffling, then she started crying again. "Oh baby." I said pulling her back into my chest and started rubbing her back again. "You know that I love you and I never in a million years leave you for someone else, I can't live without you and I would never leave you because of what happened to you in the accident. You know that, please don't ever think anything different." I said kissing her forehead. "Let's try to go back to sleep." I said to her pulling her down and placing her head on my chest. I rubbed small circles on her back and sang Wanted until she fell asleep, I couldn't get back to sleep though. I was trying to figure out why she would have a dream like that, I was still thinking when I heard a small whimpering sound. I looked down at her and her brows were furrowed together and she had tears seeping slowly out of her eyes. I don't know what is gong on with her I figured I would just not push her and let her come to me. I decided to just close my eyes and try to get some rest, because it was going to be a long night at this rate. All too soon I felt the sun streaming in the blinds letting me know it was morning, I looked down at Eleanor and she was still asleep looking a little more at ease then she was last night. I slowly got out of bed so I didn't wake her, I went to go grab Natalie to go make some breakfast. I heard something down there so I slowly walked down until I saw my dad sitting in the living room. "Hey dad, what are you doing here?" I asked putting Natalie down which resulted in her walking over to him with a smile on her face. He picked her up and looked at me, "Your mom wanted to come over and check on Eleanor and help out with some things around the house. You know her." He said chuckling. I smiled and nodded my head walking into the kitchen, I found my mom making some waffles, bacon, hand browns, scrambled eggs and freshly squeezed orange juice. All my favorites, I walked in and gave her a hug and stole some bacon. "Hey Hunter, how is everything?" She asked me swatting my hand away from the food. "It's okay just Eleanor had a nightmare that I left her for someone else, she seemed really scared. I don't know why she had that dream, I did my best to assure her that nothing like that would ever happen but she still seemed scared." I replied. "I'm not sure why she would be feeling like that either Hunter, have you tried talking to her about it yet?" She asked "No She is still asleep, I got her to sleep as soon as I could last night." I told her before I heard a scream from upstairs. "Hunter!!!" I ran up the stairs to our room, "Sweetheart what's wrong?" I asked standing in the doorway. She had her knees folded up to her chest and she was rocking back and forth while crying. I walked over to the bed and sat down next to her pulling her into my arms, she wrapped her arms around my waist. "I woke up and you weren't here, I thought you left." She whimpered. "It's okay sweetheart, I told you I wasn't going to leave you. I'm always going to be right here." I assured her. 

Lynette's POV (Holy Crap!) 

I walked upstairs to the end of the hallway to their room, I stood in the doorway and watched them. Hunter looked up at me and motioned me to come in, "Hey baby, mom is here to see you." He whispered. "Okay." She croaked out. "I'll be right downstairs if you need me okay?" He told her. She nodded and wiped her tears away, he kissed her forehead and left the room. I walked over to the bed and sat down, "Hey sweetie how are you?" I asked wrapping an arm around her shoulder. She leaned her head on my shoulder and sniffled. "I don't know why all these bad things are happening to me, first I lose my mom, then I lose my sight, now I am having these nightmares about Hunter leaving me." She said. "Do you know why you may be having these dreams?" I asked while wiping her tears away. "The only reason possibly why is because of what happened with my parents, the almost exact same thing happened to them. I just don't want to lose him." She said staring off. "Well I know for a fact that Hunter loves you very much and would never dream of leaving you for anyone else." I told her brushing her hair out of her face. "Yu really think so?" She asked me hopefully. "I know sweetie." I said hugging her. "I love you very much sweetie." I said and kissed her forehead. "I love you too mom." She replied. We walked back downstairs to eat breakfast and talk. 

Eleanor's POV

After Hunter's parents left I sat down on the couch, soon after the other side dipped down and Hunter grabbed my hand. "Do you feel better?" He asked kissing my cheek. "Yah, I really do." I replied smiling. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked. "Not right now." I said. "Okay whenever you are ready." He said kissing the knuckled on my hand that he was holding. "Hey, do you want to go for a walk?" I asked him. "Sure, where do you want to go?" He asked. "The park?" I said shrugging my shoulders. "Sure, I'll go get Nat ready." He said getting up. Once she was ready we headed outside, it was still a little cool but not to bad. When we got there Natalie ran off and I heard Hunter say "Nat don't go to far away." And her reply "Okay daddy." I smiled and placed Hunter's hand on my stomach, "What are you thinking about?" He asked, I could tell that he was smiling too. "You are such a great dad, I couldn't think of anyone better to be the father of my children" I replied. "Well I would not want anyone else to be the mother of my children." He said kissing me. We stayed at the park for about another half an hour until it stared to get a little cold. "Okay Natalie let's head home." I said and held my hand out, shortly after a little hand grabbed on to my pointer and middle finger. I love how little kids are only able to hold just a couple of your fingers at a time, it's so cute. We walked home and put Natalie down for her nap. I went to our room and laid down, "Oh there you are." Hunter said standing in the doorway. "Hi." I said yawning. "You okay?" He asked waking over to the bed. "Yah, just a little tired but I'l be fine." I said rubbing my belly. "These baby's really tire you out." I said chuckling. "Well get some rest, I'll go down and make you some tea." He said rubbing my arm. He came back up and set the tea on my nightstand, "Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked. "Well maybe a foot message." I said shyly. "Of course he said, he grabbed my feet and put them in his lap. He started rubbing my sore feet then moved on to my swelling ankles. "That feels so good." I sighed. 

Hunters POV

I looked over at Eleanor and she was fast asleep, I quietly got up and turned her around and covered her up, I went to change and check on Natalie who was fast asleep as well. I took a pic of both of them and posted it on twitter, "@hunterhayes: Both my girls are in bed so now I guess it's time to hit the hay, goodnight everyone. Love you Eleanor and Nat!! @eleanorhayes." I plugged my phone in and then crawled into bed as soon as I did Eleanor snuggled up to me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight sweetheart. I love you so much, forever and always."