Oh, that's why...

Hunter’s POV: 

I’m blushing, smooth Hunter. I didn’t want this night to end so I invited her to come back to our bus for a while and we would wither take her home or she could spend the night. I asked her, she told me she just had to let her mom know where she was and that she was safe. Once that was over we walked back to the bus to relax and talked. We walked back in silence, but it was a good silence not an awkward silence. When we finally got to the bus I ran to open up the door for her, she replied with a beautiful smile and a thank you. We walked up the steps and I told her to make herself comfortable and asked if she wanted anything to drink. Once I got our drinks I sat down on the other end of the couch in the living part of the bus. I started asking more about her because I basically knew nothing other than that she liked my music, and she is incredibly sweet. I learned that she is 22 years old, she has a brother who is 5 years older than her, her parents just went through their second divorce, she was born and raised in Vermont and her uncle has ALS. Just hearing those few things about her, tells me how strong she is. I fortunately don’t know what this feels like but when your parents go through a divorce once it has got to be so hard, living all of your life with your parents together and one day it is all shattered and there is nothing you can do about it. But when they get remarried and you finally think things are going to go back to normal they get another divorce, that is just heartbreaking. 

Eleanor’s POV:

I’ve never opened up this much to anyone before. I don’t know what it is, I mean I know I just met him but I feel like I have known him forever. To me he doesn’t seem like a celebrity, he is so humble and caring he seems like just a normal guy. I know I’m rushing things, but I can actually see myself in a relationship with him. I have stayed away from relationships after seeing what my parents have gone through and I don’t want that to happen to me. It was so hard seeing them go through that twice, If I had to go through it, i don’t know what I would do. We started joking around again laughing and just being two crazy people. Once we could finally catch our breaths he asked if I wanted to watch a movie. 

Hunter’s POV:

Right after I got up to pick a movie the band walked onto the bus. They all asked me who this pretty girl was and I looked at Eleanor, and she was blushing. Gosh she sure was pretty. Guys this is Eleanor, Eleanor this is Sam, Matt, Steve, Andy and Devo. Hey Eleanor they all chorused. Hi guys, she gave them a shy smile and a a small wave. Oh come on, we don’t bite Andy said as he plopped down on the other couch. Well I know we wont, I can’t speak for Matt said Sam who was looking at Matt stuffing his face. He turned completely oblivious to the conversation and said what?? We all just started laughing hysterically for a few minutes.  We finally stopped and tried to find a movie to watch. We finally decided on Safe Haven, now don’t ask me why we have a chick flick on a bus full of 6 grown men. Someone must have snuck it on. My money’s on dreads. Once it was finally in I sat back down on the couch closer to Eleanor then last time and covered her and I with a blanket that was on the back of the couch. Without thinking I put my arm around her shoulder and looked at her only to find she was looking at me to.  I asked her if this was alright, she replied “perfect”. We then focused out attention back to the TV and I felt her snuggle into my side, which made me smile on the inside. The guys started dropping like flies because of how late it was. They didn’t even make if 20 minutes into the movie, they just wandered into the bunk area and went to sleep. That left Eleanor and I alone to watch the movie, which was fine with me. About halfway through I looked down and Eleanor had fallen asleep leaning against my chest. She looked so peaceful, not a care in the world. I smiled and turned the TV off. I pulled Eleanor closer to my chest, wrapping my arms around her and kissed her forehead. Goodnight sweet girl. And with that I feel into a peaceful sleep.