I Need Help

I have a surprise for y'all. Since the last chapter was short and it left off like it did, I wrote another chapter for you. I hope you enjoy it!

Eleanor’s POV

I can’t believe Hunter is standing there watching me right now. He looks hurt, I can’t believe I did this to him. How could I hurt the guy I love and the only guy that has ever loved me? Seeing the look on his face made me realize I didn’t want to do this anymore, I was not only hurting him but I was hurting myself. I didn’t know what else to do so I just broke down and started sobbing. “Why are you doing this to yourself Eleanor?” He asked me slowly walking closer and sitting down next to me. “I’m so embarrassed, everything they said about me is true. I am fat and ugly. You could do so much better, I don’t deserve you.” I sobbed.

Hunter’s POV

 I can not believe what I am hearing. “Eleanor Marie.” I said sternly which made her look up at me. “I can not believe you are going to listen to those low life’s, they know absolutely nothing. You are the sweetest most beautiful person in the world, and you most certainly not fat, you are gorgeous. And if anything it is the other way around, it is you who can do so much better then me and I most certainly don’t deserve you. You put up with all of my craziness and you are always there beside me no matter what. Please sweetheart, don’t listen to them, I love you and that’s all that matters.” I said wrapping my arms around her and putting her head n my chest, where she just cried. “Thank you so much Hunter, thank you for putting up with me.” She said quietly. “Don’t thank me, I’ll always be here when you need me.” I said rubbing her back. After a few minutes she pulled away and looked at me with a serious look on her face. “I Need Help” She admitted. 

Eleanor’s POV

“I am so happy to hear you say that love, and I’ll be right next to you every step of the way.” He said to me while leaning down to kiss me.  The next few weeks have been going well, Hunter has taken some time off so we can spend time together. I have also been going to the doctors and therapy. I’m not 100% healthy yet, but I am getting there. It will be a long process but I am so thankful that Hunter is being patient with me, I really could not have asked for a better Fiancé. I have also been talking with Lynette and my mom to plan more of the wedding. We have got most of the little things planned we just need to figure out when and where. I think I will talk to Hunter about it tonight when he gets home. He is out for a guys day right now with the band, I had to practically push him out of the house. He didn’t want to, he had been very protective of me ever since he found out. It is really kind of cute but he really needed some time away. 

Hunter’s POV

The guys were bringing me back home, I do admit I really needed this day. I had a lot of fun, but all I cared about was getting back to Eleanor and spending time with her. I had them stop so I could get her some flowers and her favorite dinner. I walked in and I heard music, It was my music. I walked closer to the kitchen and realized she was listening to “I Want Crazy.” When I walked in she was dancing around and baking some triple chocolate brownies. Man this girl is going to kill me, but she is so cute. She still hadn’t realized that I was standing there so I recorded her until the song was over. After it was done I started clapping and she turned around quickly, her face totally red. “Bravo young lady!” I shouted still clapping and walking towards her. She curtsied and blushed again. Once I got to her I wrapped my arms around her waist slowly pulling her slower to me, she was gaining weight back which I was happy about. She wrapped her arms around me neck and played with the hair at the nape of my neck. “Well Mr. Hayes, what do you have planned for this evening?” She asked me kissing me lightly. “Well Miss. Lauzon, I have a movie night planned this evening. We are going to enjoy Chinese food for dinner then I might sneak in here and grab some of these delicious brownies I saw you baking.” “Okay sounds like a plan, but you only get brownies if you behave yourself.” She said with a little bit of sass. I pouted and said “Fine, but only if I have to.” Then kissed the tip of her nose. 

Eleanor’s POV

I put the flowers that Hunter brought me in a vase. He always brings me my favorite Pink carnations. We had dinner while watching The Time Traveler’s Wife. After we were done dinner, we laid down and covered up on the couch and just snuggled. He fell asleep half way through the movie so I just turned the movie off. I turned around and he wrapped his arms tighter around me, I can’t believe I get to spend the rest of my life with this man. I kissed his chest and fell asleep. 

Love Y’all!! 

Instagram, Tumblr & Twitter: @hunterhayesvt