Baby Hayes

Eleanor’s POV

I just told Hunter and he isn’t saying anything. I knew it, he’s mad. He probably doesn’t want me anymore, I’ve ruined everything. “Hunter, love please say something.” I said rubbing his arm, trying to get something out of him... anything. He just blinked, then took a breath. “You’re pregnant, I’m going to be a dad?” He asked me. “Yes I’m sorry, I know I’ve ruined everything for you. “Woah wait what do you mean you’ve ruined everything.” He asked me worriedly. “Well we only got married a week ago and I’m pregnant, I’ve messed up your career. I don’t blame you if you want a divorce. 

Hunters POV

I can not believe she is saying this right now. I grabbed her hands and looked into her big brown eyes which were filled with tears. “Sweetheart, you have not ruined my career, who cares if we just got married and you are pregnant we are just lucky. This is the best thing that could have happened to me, after marrying you of course.” I said kissing the back of both of her hands. “Really?” She said shakily. “Really” I replied kissing her. I stood up and pulled her into a hug, I started crying happy tears, I can’t believe that I am going to be a dad. I pulled away and told her that we should tell out parents. We called mine first, “Mom, dad get on speaker phone Eleanor and I have something we need to tell you.” I said excitedly. “Okay Hunter, we’re both here, what do you need to tell us?” My mom said, I think she knew what we wanted to tell her. “Well in 9 months you will be grandparents.” I said as calm as I could. “I heard my mom immediately start screaming with joy. They both congratulated us and we talked for a little bit. Then we called Eleanor’s parents. 

Eleanor’s POV

“Hey mom, is dad there too?” I asked, I wasn’t sure if they still lived in the same house. “Yah he is why?” She asked me. “Put me on speakerphone, Hunter and I have something I want to tell you guys. “Okay so you know how you guys said you always wanted to be grandparents?” I said. “Yah.” They both replied in unison. “Well you got your wish.” I told them waiting for their response. “Are you serious my mom said, I don’t think she believed me. “Yes mom, I am serious. I’m pregnant. I heard her start to cry, I think I heard my dad crying also. “I can’t believe this, my baby is having a baby.” My mom finally said. “Yup.” I said. “Who have you told?” They asked me. “Well we just called Hunter’s parents before you, we haven’t told anyone else yet. But let Hunter and I tell them.” I said, I know she has a tendency to blab about things like this. “I promise. I’m so happy for you both.” She said to Hunter and I. We talked and hung up, I was getting hungry. After we hung up Hunter and I made dinner which was delicious, I was actually craving steak so it worked out perfectly. 

Hunters POV

Eleanor was at the sink cleaning the dishes and I was playing with Ty, he was getting pretty tired so hopefully he would sleep through the night and not bark. After I pout him in his dog bed I went to help finish Eleanor with the dishes. We finished up pretty quickly then headed up to shower and change for bed. I walked back into the room and Eleanor was standing sideways looking in the mirror with her hand on her stomach. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her stomach and started rubbing it lightly. After a few minutes I turned her around and got on my knees, lifting up her stomach and kissing it gently. “I love you both so much”, I said standing up and looking into her eyes. “We love you too.” She replied wrapping her arms around my neck. “Thank you for making me a daddy.” I whispered. “Thanks for making me a mommy.” She replied. I leaned in and kissed her. All I could think about was how blessed I was in life. 

Love Y’all!! 

Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter & YouTube: @hunterhayesvt