You Are Having A Baby...

Hunters POV

Today Eleanor and I are headed to the doctors to find the sex of the baby, I can’t wait. I am hoping for a girl so I can spoil her, she will definitely be a daddy’s girl. But I’m fine with a son or daughter, as long at they are healthy that’s all that matters. I look over at Eleanor, she is still sleeping she looks so peaceful which is a relief. Poor girl hasn't been getting much sleep because of her back. I don’t want to wake her but we need to get ready. I leaned over and started to rub her back gently, “Baby, it’s time to get up. We don’t want to be late.” She moans then slowly turns on to her other side to face me, “I don’t wanna.” She groans then snuggles into my chest. I wrap my arms around her and continue rubbing her back and kiss her forehead. “But if we don’t go we wont find out what this little peanut is.” I said while reaching an arm around to run her growing belly. Finally after a few minutes she says “Fine if I have to.” We both get ready and head to the doctors. 

Eleanor’s POV

Hunter and I walk hand in hand to go check me in, then go sit in the waiting room. The baby has been active lately, It feels weird but amazing. We are sitting and waiting, Hunter reaches over and starts rubbing my belly and the baby calms down almost immediately. I don’t know how he does it, I hope I’m as good with the baby as he is. After about 10 minutes we hear “Mr. and Mrs. Hayes.” Hunter stands up then helps me get up. We walk back to the room and sit down. I lay back and they put the gel on and use the wand to find the baby. Hunter reaches over and grabs my hand once we hear the heartbeat. “There’s your baby.” The doctor says pointing to the little thing moving around on the screen. “So do you want to know the sex of the baby?” Hunter and I look at each other then look at the doctor nodding our heads. Well congratulations you are having a healthy baby...

Hunters POV

We walked out of the doctors office so happy that we were going to have a healthy baby. I can not even begin to express how happy I am. I am going to surprise Eleanor by decorating the nursery for our little peanut. And I think I know the way to get her out of the house while I do it. I’ll call Carrie and have her take Eleanor out while I get the guys to help me. I’d better tell everyone though. I started a group message and included all of our parents, and the guys. “Hey guys, we just got back from the doctors. We are having a little baby...” 

Love Y’all!! 

Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter & YouTube: @hunterhayesvt