#6: "Wanna go on a date?"

In the jazz-filled hotel-room Zeon was staying in, he, Shika and Yozora hung out in it. Now night-time where they lived, the three boys were messing around with playing cards. Shika was dealing the deck while Zeon sipped some warm, milky, light brown coffee. Yozora was looking at his dealt cards with an uncertain face.

"Bad hand?" Shika asked, tossing the cards around.

"Yeah..." Yozora smiled. "Hell no..."

"Happens to the best of us." Zeon put down his mug and looked at his given cards. "Hehe, I got this."

"Come at me bruv." Shika looked at his hand with a sly smile. Yozora simply sighed with lowered eyelids.

"Seriously Yozora. You okay?" Zeon asked with concern in his voice. "Still sick?"

"No..." He fiddled with his cards, ordering them in colour-type-number order. "I just... I'm just a bit tired. That's all." He rested his cheek on his hand.

"Liar."

"I'm not lying—"

"Ah, still thinking about the girls in their swimsuits, I see?" Shika nudged Yozora with raising eyebrows. Yozora went dark red, moving his head from his hand. "Called it!" Zeon laughed at his reaction.

"Ah, nothing to be ashamed of. Who wouldn't think about how cute they were..." Zeon was melting at the thought of Chiharu and Rukia together in their swimsuits.

"You guys have no respect for wahmen!" Shika said in a thick, Swedish accent. "Jokes aside though, Chiharu was pretty... thicc." Putting his index finger and thumb together to make an "o" shape from them, he looked side to side at both males.

"Sure, Chiharu might have some quality booty, but Rukia has some great tits! Did you see them jiggle?!" Zeon exclaimed.

"Boi, I got to see them up-close and personal." Shika snapped his fingers at him with a sly smile. Zeon pouted.

"Damn, lucky... I bet Yozora gets to see Chiharu's near-nude body on a daily basis since they live together."

Yozora, with rose red cheeks, shot a weak glare to Zeon. "Stop it..."

"Aha! You do!"

"N-n-no I don't!" Yozora slammed his hand on the table again and again, pounding on it. "I... I would never do that."

"You religious?"

"No...?"

"This guy..." Shika slapped his forehead with the palm of his hand. "I can't believe you can actually control yourself."

"I'm a lover, not a fucker." Yozora shrugged. The three of them laughed together, before starting to play the game. While they were playing, Yozora's weakened face never wore off, nor did his red cheeks.

"You enjoying yourself?" Zeon asked Yozora as he put down a card.

"Y-yeah... of course I am." He smiled, laying his cheek on his hand again. "There's just a few thoughts I can't get rid of..."

"YEAH, YOU ARE A PERV! COME OUTTA THAT CLOSET AND DROOL OVER THEM BOYO!" Shika put his arm around Yozora's neck, causing a jittery reaction from him. Zeon laughed.

"Yza, you in there?"

"Nah, I think I've just been tainted by him..." Shika deadpanned.

"Guys... I think I'm gonna ask Chiharu out!" Yozora shouted in-between Shika's and Zeon's howls of laughter. The two stopped their fit, and turned to him, blinking repeatedly with a "WAT" face.

"Wait, you two aren't going out already?" They asked in unison. Yozora's face paled, before he dropped to the floor, smoke coming from his mouth.

(Opening here)