Promotion Page

Because everyone was whining when I published that promotion for Shida's Memefinity War (you should check it out anyways) since they thought it was a chapter or Q n A, I'll make a dedicated page for promotions. I'll unpublish this page then republish when I add something new/promote something, as to notify you lots. Saturday will remain the normal Z World release day.

Also, the reason why I'm putting this before #1 is to help promote the stories in here. You're welcome... (I made this after #13 haha)

(AND ALSO, I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY Z WORLD!)

(3/7/18)

Please please please

For the love of god

Show some support to my brother from another mother's OVA!

Team Comedy Quartet: Memefinity War is more than just a memeshow.

It is the pinnacle of C4 and just a mind blowing story

It features comedy, heartbreak, and so much more

It will only take you ten minutes!

READ

THAT

SHIT.

You can find it on kaiishida book, and holy shit do me a favour, read, vote, comment

SUPPORT IT!

I'm like not being cohesive because holy shit I just read it and I urge you to read it

Please

For the love of god

Read the story

YOU WONT REGRET IT

That's all, Fox out!

(13/7/18)

Okay, okay, okay! This is not a drill! The first V-Series book for the CCEU (If you don't know what this is still, please save yourself before I burn you on a cross) has been published!

Cardfight!! Vanguard: Spiral Terra by kaiishida is our latest addition to our expanding universe!

Set in 2047, after the events of "Cray's Collapse", "Z World", "Thunderous Rebellion" and "Shadows", the old cast has grown much older, and so when an old generation leaves, a new one comes!

Introducing Ryuuga Sawada— a young man who has never wanted to play card games! However, his dream of travelling the world has lead him to Ryuzaki Mikazuchi— a rich man who can make his dreams a reality! In turn for his dreams coming true, there is a catch... and the catch, is that Ryuuga must enter a school and play... card games there!

There are a confirmed 6 volumes with 30 chapters! Release schedule is unknown, but do know it'll be hype asf!

Please go check it out! It should be his best Vanguard Fanfic with fights in it! (C4 is the best Vanguard Fanfic regardless, change my mind)

Anyways, that's all.

Thanks for reading, and Fox out!

(25/7/18)

Aight, guys after 1900 years we got... a Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Shadows chapter!

*gasp shock horror*

I know!

If you weren't aware, Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Shadows is another CCEU book, set during season 2-3 of Cray's Collapse! The person who made this book is Little_Cute_Cookie , a.k.a the person who makes my covers for both Cray's Collapse and Z World, and covers for Shida's Spiral Terra.

She released Ride 4: So we meet again... featuring a Cardfight between Usui and Yahame, a Nova Grappler and Megacolony user respectively. If you're not caught up on the series, go ahead and do that! Good way to kill time waiting for a Z World chapter. If you haven't started the series, go do that too! It's a more slice-of-life/drama ordeal, compared to all the uhh... otherworldly stuff found in other CCEU books.

I do recommend the book, it's a nice simple read if you wanna get away from all the complicated stuff some fan fictions may hold. I believe it'll be a shorter book, like Thunderous Rebellion, so you won't have to wade through lots of chapters to get to the end. (If that's a good or bad thing, you decide~)

Anyways, please check out Shadows, and say hi and thank you for making my covers to her for me! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))♡

That's all, Fox out!

(11/10/19)

Oh god, he's using this again after 1900 years!

Like that Shadows reference? Bet you did.

Hey guys, Fox here. I'm here to trick everyone to thinking #57 is coming out to inform you that the ever so lovely Little_Cute_Cookie has published her newest addition to the CCEU today!

If you've been following her teasers (which look absolutely gorgeous btw!), then you saw this coming. For those that didn't, I'm here to tell you all about it!

Cardfight!! Vanguard: Silence marks the 3rd V-Era fanfiction. Set in 2048, the story follows Kin Takami and her new life in the prestigious Setsuna Academy! However, Setsuna Academy specialises in a certain format to divide it's students...

Please, do me a favour and check it out! There's some nice references to other CCEU stories too, so you can look forward to that. She's been working really hard on it, so I'd appreciate all the support you can give her when you can. Chapters are set to release on Fridays, so it's a good way to end the week.

I'm personally very excited to see what's in store.

That's all, Fox out!

(16/11/19)

The ENTIRE Cardfight!! Vanguard Generations Volume 1 is out now!

I've been working on this project in secret for awhile now. Please read it!

Synopsis:
Welcome to the world of the next generation!

Students at GEN Academy - the academy city on water - are given remarkable freedom. While at this dream-like high school, students are able to choose how they live their lives on campus and what they do in lessons.

Takanori Yuuto is an E Class student who swears to himself that he'll rise to the top at this school where cutthroat competition is the name of the game!

That's all, Fox out!