#19: Delete

"The crow is a symbol for bad luck and death."

The sky was clear and light blue, with no clouds in sight. The midday sun was at it's highest, beating down on the capital as people passed Big Ben, whether as a tourist or regular in the country. The noise of beeping cars and black cabs mixed with large double decker red buses driving by made the country buzz with liveliness.

"So you might ask why my mask is of one of them."

The car swerved on the road, before crashing into another one in a freak accident that shook up the people surrounding it. Gasping and shouting emerged as people moved back.

"That's because you should ask to yourself: "Why is that people who are so free?"."

Everyone was yelling and getting out of the way, making a chaotic scene in the capital. The wailing of sirens neared the road as people took out their phone and began snapping pictures and videos of what was going on.

"What is the answer? Of course you don't know. The answer is: "They are carefree because they are so misfortunate". I want to see this misfortune for my own eyes. Yet, when I choose to be misfortunate, I cannot be as such."

Police cars drove near the scene. It was a bad crash, with both drivers being heavily injured. Pedestrians crossing by were lucky to not get involved, but the incident spilled onto the streets.

"But one day, I was misfortunate. But my misfortune was short lived. On the day I was supposed to die, I cheated death."

Standing on the top of Big Ben, the man with a crow mask looked above the city.

"That there's only sins. But if you tried harder, you can delete those sins. But no one wants to bother. So, I shall."

(Opening here)

"A girl with white hair

"A girl with white hair."

Walking towards Big Ben with her hands in her pockets, Marie looked at the cars whirling past her and her friends.

"A girl with black hair."

Payic followed her as they walked down towards Big Ben.

"A girl with lavender hair."

Serena was on her phone with a smile.

"And a boy with black hair."

Kotaro was behind the rest of the group, always looking over his shoulder.

"They suspect nothing. Everything seems fine."

"Serena," Kotaro said, tapping her shoulder gently. "You should put that phone away. It's easy to steal."