#77: Good Game

BAM!

"What was that?"

Inside his bunker, Ryuzu sat up in his bed immediately as he heard an explosion from the distance.

An alarm was set off, blaring throughout the metallic corridors, flashing a bright red light that submerged the CFA Moonbase in a state of terror and emergency.

Clones of Rem started running around in a panic, bumping into each other and crashing into the walls as a giant hole had been ripped through the top of the base, exposing their buff naked bodies to the cold vacuum of space.

"Master Ryuzu, we have some visitors! They breached the shields!"

The original Rem kicked open Ryuzu's bedroom door and tossed him a space gun. Catching it, Ryuzu got out of bed and suited up.

"Do we know who it is?"

Rem took a shot of vodka and smashed the shot glass on the floor.

"It is damn British. Queen and her comrades."

"What?! But they don't have the technology to break through the barrier! She designed that shield to reflect the particles used in the Requiem Jack Cannon! There's no way they could've broken through!"

The roof over Ryuzu and Rem's head had been ripped off, revealing to the pair the extensive damage dealt to their base, and by extension, the moon itself.

Towering above them was a giant mecha that looked like the British Flag personified, with the Requiem Jack Cannon attached to it's right arm and Jack the Ripper's Hook in it's left hand. Bits of rock and chunks of metal floated around it, casting a shadow over the golden cockpit.

As the debris floated away, the natural starlight illuminated the shadowy cockpit, revealing who was piloting the mecha. Inside the cockpit was the Queen of England, Queen Lizzybits.

"Ello Gov'nor."

Lizzybits' thick British accent, wrinkled smile, and psychotic eyes pierced into Ryuzu's soul as the Bloody Union Jack pointed it's Requiem Jack Cannon straight at him.

"Tell me where is the developer of Cardfight!! Area is right now."

"Don't harm him! I am right here!"

Rem stepped forward, pointing his gun back at the Bloody Union Jack.

"Not you minger. I mean the real developer of Cardfight!! Area. Do you take me for a numpty? You absolute pillock. For trying to make a mockery out of the Queen, go suck your mum, you twat wanker!"

Lizzybits pointed the cannon at Rem and fired a huge stream of scorching hot tea at him. Ryuzu leapt, tackling Rem out of the way.

"Master Ryuzu!"

Rem stretched out his hand, but it was too late. Once the beam of tea had cleared, Ryuzu was the one hit by it. He writhed on the floor, soaked and burned by the devastating tea beam.

"Vladislav... go... go save her... before she... she gets to her..."

Weakly, Ryuzu's last breaths before collapsing urged Rem to run.

"MASTER RYUZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

"You weren't my intended target... bollocks. Fine then, twat wanker, do you know where the real developer is?"