#10: Masaru Kurenai

"Well, I'll see ya soon Manager." Zak patted Maxios' back by the conveyor belt of the airport. Lugging two suitcases and a large backpack, Zak gave a wave and left.

"Have fun visiting your family." Maxios waved, only carrying a large duffel bag and and a suitcase. "So much stuff is packed..." He thought as Zak waded his way through the crowds. Carefully, Maxios began to walk to a quiet corner of the airport so he could call someone. Taking out his smartphone, he unlocked it and opened up his contacts; scrolling through them as he pressed on the one Ryuzaki gave him. Putting up to his ear, Maxios waited for the ringing to die down and have a human voice come out from the other side.

"Hello?" A young man dressed in a black bomber jacket picked up. His most distinct feature was crimson hair that was sharp looking and sprayed out, laying over his forehead and ears. His amber eyes looked around. "Maxios, hm?" Putting his hand into his denim, blue jeans' pocket, he twisted his body to scan the area. "Yeah, I'm the guy. Names Masaru Kurenai. Nice to meet you." Beginning to walk straight forwards, Masaru hummed as his sneakers made little to no noise; being drowned out by the masses.

"Nice to meet you too!" Maxios replied with a grin. "Where are you?"

"Right here." Masaru tapped Maxios' head. Spinning around, Maxios looked down at Masaru, who was almost as tall as the adult. "Yo."

"Hey... you seem... young..."

"I'm sixteen." Masaru gave a mocking peace sign and wide grin.

"That... explains a lot..."

"Anyways, lets get outta here and somewhere quieter so we can discuss this plan about getting the Zeroth Dragon."

"For sure. Also, got any food? I didn't eat on the flight."

(Opening here)

"The preparations are set

"The preparations are set." Laying on a freshly made bed inside a hotel room, Zak spoke into his phone quietly.

"Very good." Izanoku smiled as she replied on her own device just as quietly, sitting in her seat quite comfortably. "We're on our flight right now. It was surprisingly easy to trick the people at the gates."

"Art of fake I.Ds, that's my thing." Zak stifled a laugh. "Jokes aside, being crafty with your hands is a good thing. Why else do you think I wear my gloves?"

"For the aesthetics, obviously." She replied with sarcasm in her tone, before covering her mouth with her hand. She quietly laughed as Callum snored, laying his head on her shoulder.

"Well, I'll get the weapons to capture Zoa shortly. Right now, I'm beat..." Zak yawned.

"You did well. Sleep for a couple of hours. This flight isn't gonna end any time soon." Izanoku replied, crossing her legs.

"Yep. Have a safe trip." Zak nodded. Ending the call, he rolled on his side and let out a loud sigh of relief.

"This is a good place!" Masaru exclaimed as he and Maxios walked into an Internet Cafe. Maxios had a laptop in a case with him, and Masaru had some money stashed in his pockets. The warm, cosy feeling of the cafe brought a relaxing tone as the two sat down at a table. The apparent contrast of Maxios' roughly done suit to Masaru's casual wear was jarring; and add to the fact that one was an adult and one was still technically a minor, Maxios got some weird stares from other patrons.